Tairy Hesticles
Years ago

What are your tips for round 10?

Mine are as follows.

PER vs WOL = Perth by eight
SYD vs NZ = Sydney by six
TSV vs MEL = Townsville in overtime by two
ADE vs PER = Adelaide by fourteen

Who have you picked to be victorious in round ten?

Topic #30121 | Report this topic

Cera77  
Years ago

I tip Bruce will act like a Douch at some stage over the weekend.
I also think the Hawks will win by 16pts
Sydney by 4pts
Melbourne by 1pt
Cats by 4pts

Reply #390355 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

my tip is that Sydney are not going to beat Cedric Jackson let alone the rest of the Breakers squad. Breakers by 8.

Reply #390388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ they beat adelaide!! There the best team on papper!! Kings will win, depends if madgen is playin? Perth to get the double, depends on how the import? And robbo playin?

Reply #390395 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Best team on paper? How is that? Who has done squat on that team? I agree that Bruce and Magden are great players but you are smoking something if you think they are the best team on paper.

Reply #390412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He doesn't mystro was being sarcastic. is just quoting umpteen Adelaide fans in all the various sack Marty threads

Reply #390538 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

sorry but Kings fans seem to be dumb/blind/both so the sarcasm escaped me

Reply #390720 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Gotta keep it more simple/obvious for Breakers fans, gotcha :)

Reply #390724 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

All this Massingale stuff means Adelaide will of course beat Perth and further confuse everyone about the future of Marty.

Reply #390728 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Sydney by about 13 I reckon

Reply #391111 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Tairy youve done very well so far, good stuff! I am 1-of-3 (Perth) and hoping for an Adelaide win tomorrow to crack 50%.

Reply #391113 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I eat my words, Kings were great, Breakers not so much. Corin Henry shot the lights out.

Reply #391126 | Report this post

Tairy Hesticles  
Years ago

Cheers Paul! Bloody Adelaide ruin my perfect score!

What a great round of Basketball! Gary Ervin makes a priceless steal in the dying seconds of the game to defeat Melbourne. Adelaide's overrated roster drops yet another game under the guidance of Marty Clark.

Corin Henry gives Cedric Jackson a masterclass,
delivering the Breakers a shock loss. Adris Deleon lets his ego get in the way of team work, and in the process Kevin Lisch guards the shit out of him. Forcing Deleon to put up bricks and rush his layups, ensuring heartbreak throughout the Gong.

Damn, I should have picked Perth to get the double ,although I had no idea Dunigan would be such a beast.

What teams do you think would make a bid for Dunigan if he continues to perform well?

Reply #391401 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:00 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754