An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:03 pm, Wed 17 Sep 2014 | Posts: 515,093 | Last 7 days: 1,068

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

Camo
Two years ago

YL23's which club to play at?

Hey guys, I'm looking to play YL under 23s in Winter season. I live in Paralowie, so Centrals, West, North, Woodville and Norwood aren't all that far away from me.

I just need help choosing which club to play for. I'm a short PG who'll likely play in the lower divisions, which doesn't bother me. Just looking to develop my game, and potentially crack a higher division.

Report this topic

Jack Toft
Two years ago
00:41 6 Dec 12

Reply #390557

re: YL23's which club to play at?

My advice would be to cruise down to the Dome, watch a few games, get a feel for the teams and make a choice from there.

Alternatively, get in contact with Tippert's Manager to hatch a deal.

Report this post

Mimas95
Two years ago
10:22 6 Dec 12

Reply #390616

Woodville warriors would be a great place to come and play. Last year we had great success winning the div 1 and div 3 championship and we are looking to keep that success up and would love to welcome you to our program.

Report this post

Anonymous
Two years ago
11:19 6 Dec 12

Reply #390637

Join the warriors quickly while they still exist.............

Report this post

Anonymous
Two years ago
11:37 6 Dec 12

Reply #390642

or you could play for west or for norwood both clubs which you currently coach for.

Report this post

Anonymous
Two years ago
20:59 10 Dec 12

Reply #391585

Come out to norwood next year!

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Callisto 80

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Aussie Basketball Travellers

Recent Posts