Yeo
Years ago

Matt Bartlett leaves Bendigo SEABL for Shep Big V

Announcement will come shortly, but Matt Bartlett will be leaving Bendigo SEABL to go and play for his hometown Shepparton in Big V D2M.

This is despite him agreeing initially to play for Bendigo Back in October.

Massive coup for the Gators on their return to Big V

Topic #30142 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Huge for the Gators and a good decision for the young man considering they sign him and Probert and then recruit over them both with Jazzmar Ferguson.

Reply #390867 | Report this post

Abc123  
Years ago

I think you will find it has more to do with a life decision involving career opportunities etc

Reply #390888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bartlett looking forward to returning to the gators. Has been quoted saying "can't wait to start for the gators bendigo is shit" "Bartlett reported to be sleeping with coaches wife"

Reply #391213 | Report this post

MattBartlett  
Years ago

Not sure about this rumor mill haha

Reply #391266 | Report this post

H  
Years ago

Hmmm, I heard today Bartlett is locked into returning to Shep for 2013. Personally I think it is a crazy move as this season could have been great for him in SEABL. I would have thought he would of wanted to legit make it at SEABL level.

Shame as he has the talent to do so.

Reply #391309 | Report this post

Yeo  
Years ago

Bartlett returning was the catalyst for Zaine Allen to comeback to Shep as well.

You would have to say Shep are clear cut title favourites.

Reply #391380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

With Allen and Bartlett, why are Shepparton only D2. They should be in D1M as they would definitely make finals in D1.

They will murder the D2 comp.

Reply #391730 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:29 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754