Knicks vs Heat, Dec 6

Can and will say that the New York Knicks are real contenders this season.
They've beaten the Heat, twice, by 20 points. They've beaten the Spurs. And have a 14-4 record.

I have them finishing 2nd in the East still. But at the rate they're going, they'll finish 1st comfortably.

Topic #30143 | Report this topic

Big Marty  
Years ago

Can someone upload a document to the forums that expains how to tag a thread as a spoiler and how to word subjects better?

Seriously, just a little curteousy.

Reply #390883 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Unbelievable they have Camby and Camby (two absolute stoppers), Stoudamire (defense has improved) to come. Not to mention they were Anthony-less today. They just flat-out made shots today, but they get good looks. Raymond Felton is playing out of his skin this season. His pace, vision, shot-making ability is incredible.

Reply #390892 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

The Jason Kidd effect?
From what I've seen of the Knicks is that they look a lot like Dallas in 2011. Quick ball movement to shooters and are shooting at a phenomenal clip. Sure, the shooting will dry up, but they are looking much better than all of us expected

Reply #390894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed big Marty.

OP - Some common corteousy mate, think before spoiling results for others in thread titles.

Reply #390897 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Probably the Jason Kidd effect, but the props really go to Felton for having the ball in his hands and making those decisions. He deserves so much love for the way he's playing. One or two guards away from an all-star I reckon.

Reply #390908 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

The title of the thread is Heat v Knicks. Of course there is going to be spoilers about the game. If you plan to watch the game later, then don't click on it, simple as that

Reply #390909 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Ahem...someone called my name?

Must admit NYK have exceeded my expectations....I never thought any team with 'Melo could compete seriously.

Reply #390910 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ingles13, I edited the title. It previously revealed the result.

Reply #390913 | Report this post

William  
Years ago

Really good to see Felton playing well above expectations. Considering when you look at how he played for Portland poorly last season, his improvement or quick turnaround is incredible defiantly should be look over as an all star contender. But then again, we are only 1/5 of the way through the season. Only the Knicks performance and time will tell all.

Reply #390920 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Marcus, I wouldn't go bagging your teammates out like that. Luckily for you, I don't think 'Melo would read this forum.

Reply #390925 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754