skud
Years ago

Petition to remove Clarke and Radford

Hi all,

I am personally sick of these two controlling this teams destiny and want the club to know what the members think. By signing the petition the club is automatically notified by email.

I hope you choose to support the club by telling them what they should have done already.

https://www.change.org/petitions/to-the-management-of-the-adelaide-36ers-remove-marty-clarke-and-mark-radford-as-coaches-from-the-adelaide-36ers

Topic #30155 | Report this topic

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

The other option available to us all

is to just stop going to games.

Reply #390957 | Report this post

Hey Ballin fan that's not the solution at all mate. So what if our coach is a dick, this team is everything and will always be. Do you think that if the numbers dwindle down players such as Petrie, Gibbo, Creek will want to stay and play for us? My solution is get the the f@kin game and show the players your loyalty.

The club will always be bigger than anyone who plays/works for it.
Pull your head out of your ass and stop sulking. If we can keep this group of players next season, we are one head coach away from becoming the winningest team in the NBL along with Perth ( unless they win this year ) with 5 Championships.

I've been a season ticket holder since 1995 and witnessed some shit squads be assembled, ( I've also witnessed some amazing squads wear the 36ers colours ) but I'm there 90% of the time regardless of the result, I still applaud my team when the siren goes.

It's fools like you that jump on when the Sixers are in the playoffs and act like your their number 1 fan when now is the time the team needs you most. At least we have Championships, think of Townsville, great club that's had loyal support with great atmosphere for 20 years and they haven't won shit. Now their boss is sinking the ship as well I feel sorry for them.

I'm over Marty and Grantham too,, especially after reading the Massingale reply. How Grantham and her cronies can not even fly a player here or find accommodation astounds me hell I've treated apprentices better than that before.
It's shit like that that gets around the league and will make no player want to suit up for us.

Reply #390964 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm with Mascot,been patient with sixers ,been loyal to the team ...regardless of the results whether it happened since 1985 or last week

Reply #390976 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Like a Wildcat says.

POST. SHARE. TAG. TWEET. LIKE.

Reply #390992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Signed!

Reply #391231 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:11 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754