jye
Years ago

Is NBL.tv worth the money?

how good is NBL tv? apparently the changeing camera angles wrecks it, how good is the quality?

Topic #30234 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

It depends if you have a good ISP that streams video well. If you don't then it isn't worth it.

Reply #392326 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Easily worth it. Cheap.

Reply #392327 | Report this post

jye  
Years ago

i was thinking of getting it for 1 month for $19, just before the all star game so i can watch the dunk comp, aswell as every game during the school holidays, what do you think?

Reply #392330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$19 bucks dude, go for it, thats 1 movie ticket.

Must say early in the season the quality was terrible as it kept freezing but they seem to be on top of it.

Reply #392333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you have a decent quality connection = definately worth it.

Reply #392334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep, its improved a lot since the start and is great to watch every game. Having decent internet speed and provider is important. Try it for $19 and see how it goes.

Reply #392336 | Report this post

KracKa BballiN'  
Years ago

Is it avaliable for android?

Reply #392338 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its great...hate the switching camera angles but hey at least i can watch the NBL whenever i want!

Reply #392340 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

I think it's well worth it too. And yes it is available for Android.
And the camera angles thing is largely fixed too. They were in love with the awful baseline camara angles early in the season but credit where it's due, they responded to the negative feedback and they have toned it right down.

I really believe that initiatives like this should be supported. The more people that get on board, the better quality final product we can get.

Reply #392345 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Exactly. $59 early bird for the season was no-brainer material too.

The more that support it, the more they can justify better stats, commentary, angles, interviews, etc.

Reply #392349 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

They just announced the Android app too, which I will be testing out for the first time tonight...

Reply #392354 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

It's available on Android, iPhone, iPad etc.

If you have a good internet connection and love watching every NBL game... Then get it.

If you are only interested in watching a game every now and and again or have a poor internet connection, don't get it. I'm sick of people complaining that it freezes or it always says buffering and blaming NBL TV for it.

If you don't know if you have a good connection for it, go to Youtube, watch a video. Do you have to wait for it to load before you can watch it? Or does it just load as your watching? If you can watch a video without it stopping to load on Youtube, then you have a good enough connection.

Reply #392355 | Report this post

Hawkeye  
Years ago

why is syd hawks one s##t and the adelaide one OK???
Is any one else having trouble with Syd ?

Reply #392380 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:53 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754