Reply #392434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hire Mike D'Antoni.

Oh wait, he sucks just as much.

Reply #392446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Come on guys, it's been the players fault these past four games... Clarke is a great coach...He was an assistant at the Olympics... Sign him up for another 3 years, I would love to see his new and improved "3 Year Plan"

Reply #392452 | Report this post

Jemson3  
Years ago

Time to go Marty he is rubbish I think he uses his whiteboard to play hangman cos every play that he tries to draw up goes to shit. Like tonight down by 3 and runs a play for Johnson for 3. We have lost to the bottom side twice now and on a 4 game losing streak. We are better off wit Murray magpie as head coach

Reply #392453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We also lost to Melbourne by 30 points, I hope people don't forget about that excellent result away from home.

Reply #392457 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Jemson .....there is nothing wrong with the play.

DJ had a GUARD on him, yet he chose to fake Crawf out....WHY is a 6'10 head faking a guard?

Reply #392460 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I agree nothing wrong with the play either. DJ was 2-2 at that point.

Anyone that saw the TV coverage was it at foul?

Reply #392464 | Report this post

Gruff  
Years ago

https://www.change.org/petitions/to-the-management-of-the-adelaide-36ers-remove-marty-clarke-and-mark-radford-as-coaches-from-the-adelaide-36ers

Reply #392499 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is DJ even on court? No D, terrible shot selection.

Reply #392511 | Report this post

Jemson3  
Years ago

Gibbo was open in the corner off the first cut and DJ has two players on him why shoot it and he is a centre should be inside try to create another shot if we miss u guys need to think about the smarter option not just cos Johnson hit 2-2. He will only hit 3s when wide open

Reply #392522 | Report this post

Gruff  
Years ago

@Jemson3 -That was the play that Clarke drew up and that's what the players did, exactly what they were told. Not their fault.

Reply #392586 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:34 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754