Anonymous
Years ago

Dunigan for Edwards???

Topic #30261 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

doesn't matter who the taipans get, they are and always will be losers ... they could buy lebron james and d wade and they'd still finish the season 7-17.

they're just happy being in the league, nothing more. They've had a losing culture since day one and they'll never ever shake it.

Reply #392659 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

You're an idiot, Anon. They were in the finals a couple of years ago.

Reply #392665 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

The Taipans must have the world's best (or worst?) losing culture since they missed out on last season's playoffs by the slimmest of margins to the Crocs, lost a close 2010/11 finals series to the Breakers and do this while spending significantly under the player salary cap...

Reply #392666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dont worry about Jive, he just posts abuse of teams he loses money on. He's not doing too well this year.

Reply #392677 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Ignore the troll.

I agree Dunigan would make a huge difference for Cairns. However, it wont happen as they would have to pay out Edwards now and that would be too expensive.

Reply #392678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yer would be a good move for sure

though... probably won't happen

I'm abit disapointed for the Taipans... I liked the look of them early, they ran some good actions, put together an ok team that looked to enjoy playing together, fearne has proven he is an ok nbl coach... just hasnt come together for them.

Reply #392685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you're right actually, am only a tick over 3k up for the season ... pretty slow going for domestic hoops

Reply #392686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They have gone away from the shuffle they were running in 2010 when they had a good passing 4 man...they still ran parts of it last year but they have now gone away from the basis of the shuffle completely to suit Trigger/Loughton however i think it isnt quite working for them this season.

Alos have two rookies at the 2/3 spot does help the depth at those spots as they are sometimes found out it tight spots but vets around the league....if they keep the core together and with solid imports i do ffel they are a playoff contender....a 5 on defense would help thou!

Reply #392690 | Report this post

atrix  
Years ago

they definitely should consider it. always thought since they start of season they were too short with a lack of genuine 5.

Reply #392698 | Report this post

Nike Al  
Years ago

Would be a great move by cairns much as would like him to stay with the cats

Reply #393032 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:03 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754