natwhereyouat
Years ago

Last ANZ blog.. What has KK done for us?

Last ANZ blog ever

Brando brings up a few very valid points about KK. Hate to get all Eddie Murphy, but what HAS she done for us lately?

Peoples thoughts?

Topic #30309 | Report this topic

The Situation  
Years ago

Did she ever actually say her politic connections would be used, or did people make that assumption on her behalf?

Reply #393896 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks like a typical article by Brando where he throws out criticism willy nilly without really giving any achievable solutions.

Bit of a cop out to always bang on about how passionate he is about the game but defer to already being a hugely succesful business man who wouldnt stoop to working for the peanuts the NBL would pay him, but expect the NBL to miraculously find highly talented people who will work for peanuts

Reply #393906 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Couldn't even finish reading that, he comes across as perhaps the world's biggest knob and I couldn't stomach any more of his arrogance.

Reply #393913 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Not sure what him being a business man entails. He might own a tie or something.

Reply #393914 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Shut up and let her do her job . I didn't read the article . I got the impression of her being strong ,
on inside edge tv , last week , with Lauren Jackson,
so that was more about women's basketball than rollers
nbl etc . I don't think she complains much , either.
That's what it must take to sit up there in politics, the catholic church and BA , male dominated .
She has a low center of gravity , if not quite indestructible , then something close to it .

Reply #393921 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

isaac, i can't believe it.....no ones mentioned how hot she is!

ooops

Reply #393923 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I didn't feel like letting my head get blown off
Doing that interview on inside edge tv , she looked like Grace Kelly.

Reply #393924 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Poorly thought out, bitter and unconstructive blog IMO. Not helpful.

Reply #393927 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Skimmed. Didn't really care for it.

Reply #393938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Missed out a few things too - like how the all star bench selections appeared to be a cost cutting exercise or how getting rid of Carfino & a few others would help. PLUS no idea or plan of his own. The actual GAME was very entertaining IMO. showcased the league quite well

Reply #393954 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is right though. What has she actually really done to enhance the NBL ?

Reply #393956 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Ten were screwed over by the old NBL going to Fox .
A sport that disappeared by going off FTA TV
NBL TV.
The NBL Allstars , North v South turned out pretty good. She has some concern over the finances of the 2 teams bids to join the NBL . It wasn't all that long ago that we couldn't see the NBA , now ya can watch on a mobile phone . . WNBL at 4 on CH2 ...
..Boomers Opals Rollers etc . Online registration for all the Basketballers , so she can email them ...

Reply #393958 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

"I have no idea why you would lie about that fact. Ok, I can sort of understand it, but seriously," - I'm glad he's not a journalist, for his sake.

Brando bring up a few valid points... in the most naive manner possible. I feel more stupid having read that trash.

Reply #393959 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

She was taught and brought up not to bear false witness . So which one of you is a liar.

Reply #393968 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'm glad most others thought that blog post was out of line.

we have so much to celebrate this year as nbl fans.

Reply #393998 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

i think i lost 20 points of IQ after reading that article,

guy has his own agenda clearly, pity help any players that sign onto his "management" company

Reply #394008 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

The following quote comes to mind (I may have customised it for this thread)

"All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what has KK ever done for the NBL?"

Kent, hit me with a clip.

Reply #394043 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

Camel, the wnbl has always been on tv in recent years with a full 1.5-2 hour coverage almost every year. Now you only get a rushed 1 hour highlights package on saturday arvo.

Reply #394168 | Report this post

http://www.delacour-ranch.com/uggs.html ugg for cheap canada Do not look at ornamented uggs which don"t have the ideal match . Beans as well as the uric acid would have to unquestionably perform if designed to suit not necessarily well suited http://www.chelseapewter.com/store/ugg-like.htm http://www.chelseapewter.com/store/ugg-like.htm . Reading are a couple of advices which can assist you to get cheap big event boots. Do look over several successful data:

Reply #452578 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:33 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754