Isaac
Years ago

Funny ABL Tipping message

Please tip Round 10. I have been unable to get boxscores or even final scores for the Mavs vs Warriors games in Round 9 and can't process the results until I have those.

www.hoops.com.au/sa/tipping/

On the tipping form from now on, it will show you any previous match-ups between the two teams. Whether you take any notice of this is up to you. Be sure to note that the previous home team is now the away team, so those Round 1 match-ups are shown reversed.

Any questions or problems, let me know.

Topic #3034 | Report this topic

Doddobird  
Years ago

Isaac this will give you results for the men and should be able to find women from there. A BASA website ahead of this one, never thought.

http://www.sportingpulse.com.au/comp_info.cgi?action=ROUND&compID=30232&comptitle=2005%20BankSA%20State%20League%20Men%20%28ABA%29&client=%40Basketball%20Association%20of%20South%20Australia%403%40%40%40%40%40%401%40%401%40

Reply #34803 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:01 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754