Hurls
Years ago

The $5k iiNet Today Tonight story

I am writing this as my final post on this forum, and also an answer to the many criticisms I have received as a result of airing the story on Today Tonight.

I will start out by saying that I didn't want the 36ers to bear the brunt of this and you will find nothing I said personally was against them.

I have been reading alot of people saying things like It was Christmas Break and I shouldnt have expected to be contacted during that time. Well, Perhaps... but what about the 9 days leading to Christmas? What of the fact that I repeatedly called 36ers head office and I could not get any information? What about the fact that IINET says they only found out about the situation TWO DAYS AGO????????

As for contacting the NBL and IINET... I actually searched for a way to contact NBL by phone and didn't find it... I have since been informed they have a line to be contacted on by fans, I asked the 36ers office if there was anyone I could contact in regards to this.. and for a long time they said no there wasnt. As for IINET... I am sure that calling IINET wouldnt have helped... they would have only put me on hold or tell me they would have someone call me, and from my experience leading up to then, I didnt feel that pursuit would be fruitful.

9 days past, and no one had bothered to speak to me about it, all i was told was 'there is some debate' about it. YES no one explicitly said 'you will not be getting the money'... however, no one was anything close to forthcoming with me. It is unusual to have wait such an innordinate time (AND THIS IS EVEN BEFORE CHRISTMAS BREAK) for someone to get back to you in regards to something like this!

I did indeed, have someone from the 36ers involved in pursuing the prize money for me. I was recorded thanking him, that didnt make it to air unfortunately.

In regards to the shot, It is really pretty clear cut... I was given the second shot... I made it. End of story, Anyone who dare pretend they wouldn't pursue the money out of some miss-directed loyalty to the NBL is simply playing the Keyboard warrior. Anyone who hears the audio for the shot, or who was there... know I was told I had won 5 thousand dollars... Put yourself in my shoes.

People are also saying I am some sort of 'Dobber'... that word has actually been used, which makes me laugh. That attitude is born of a mentality as juvenile as the word itself. I felt I had been wronged... and I found the means most in my grasp to rectify it. End of story... wouldnt make sense to spend the same amount on lawyers now would it?

So, that deals with your idiotic christmas break rants, or with the fact that I for some reason should have contacted the NBL directly and not the other way around. Some people will never be convinced about the shot. But EVERYONE here would have taken that second shot, and if anyone on here had the capacity to make it... you would ALL expect the prize money.

I could have just dropped the issue, assumed they would eventually get back to me, but how would I know they would? once the add aired was when I was finally dealt with... whether that was due to the add or whether that is coincidence will never be known. I could have just walked away assuming I would not hear from them, But SORRY... I am not that kind of person and I am not about to lie down when I feel I am owed something.

I am regretful of any negative effect this may have on the Adelaide 36ers, or the NBL at large... But fact remains... It has happened... and within a few weeks... no one will even remember. I would say a lagging Basketball team that lurches from one loss to another is worse for the game in Adelaide then my 1 time appearance on Today Tonight in pursuit of what I am owed.

So to all the Mystros of the world... that is my explanation... It will be my last one. I really dont care anymore about what idiots on a site say... Go and enjoy your basketball and spend your energy on something more productive then worrying about MY situation.

Topic #30384 | Report this topic

The Situation  
Years ago

Oh, they would have put you on hold?? How dare they not drop what they were doing to address you immediately??

I think you deserved the money as you were given a second shot. I also think you went about it the wrong way. You can't very well act surprised that iinet found out about it just two days ago when you never let them know.

Reply #395363 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

It should never have been up to me to tell them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is something the NBL is MEANT to deal with. The day i hit the shot, i was told I would be called that Monday... I wasnt told "Hey, you better call IINET"

As for on hold. Well, I dont suppose people at the help center would have much knowledge of what the Quickshot deal is. People at the top would, people that I would have thought would ALREADY KNOW about the situation!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #395365 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

if iinet only found out 2 days ago.. it means it took the NBL 2 weeks to even notify them. So at very least.. they are guilty of slackness... there was 9 days leading to the christmas break within which to do something.

Reply #395366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just another really really poor public relations episode for the NBL ... completely amateurish stuff ... embarrassing infact

Reply #395368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"i am writing this as my final post on this forum for by sunrise the alias "Hurls" will be no more"lol

Sorry mate- just sounded slightly melodramatic in parts.

Reply #395369 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

Ha. Fair Call. No, This will be the last thread I post in. I guess that would have been a more concise statement.

Reply #395370 | Report this post

Blu  
Years ago

Nbl is a joke, run by monkeys

Reply #395371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's embarrassing on both counts. Hurls, do everyone a favour. You said at the start that you didn't want to comment on the situation yet you were more than happy to share your story with millions on today tonight. If you're not wanting to comment on the situation, don't bring it up on here, and don't respond to everything people say about it, because like any story, not everyone is going to be supporting you or the NBL on this matter, so you shouldn't feel the need to tell people why you believe you're in the right.

Reply #395372 | Report this post

Blu  
Years ago

Sack all the staff bar kristina and get ppl from afl to turn the league around.

Reply #395373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I missed today tonight, previous threads and all that, did you get the 5 k?

Yeah i was just mucking around mate.

Reply #395374 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Yes, you're right. They should have kept you informed, and it shouldn't have been up to you to notify iiNet. Sorry, I said that because there is a misconception that they and the NBL both refused to pay.

As much as I personally wouldn't have gone down the TT route myself, the issue could have been avoided with a simple phone call to you to say that it will be sorted as soon as possible, given that it was a busy time of the year.

Glad you got your money, and the NBL needs to start acknowledging their fans and supporters, and show some more respect if they want to put off any more bad publicity.

Reply #395375 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

this thread is no where near as entertaining as the other one. :(

Reply #395378 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Hurls...I originally believed iinet should have paid you to avoid bad press.

Looking at the TT segment I can't help but lament that you went to such a low in order to seek payment.

Really could have shown some class and waited a little longer.

Oh well....more money for rims and tattoos right?

Reply #395383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hope you never win X lotto - I guess you'd just sit at home waiting for someone to come o your place and drop off the cash?

Reply #395385 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

a win for the low brows....all finished,move on.

Reply #395387 | Report this post

Years ago

I just googled this 1 st time. Seriously you did not try hard. The story was embarrassing not just for that guy but KG looked like a knob as well.

NBL Directory

National Basketball League

Sydney Office

Street address: Level 2, 191 Botany Rd, Waterloo NSW

Postal address: PO Box 7141, Alexandria, NSW, 2015

Phone: (02) 8396 5500

Reply #395389 | Report this post

lol  
Years ago

Give it up Hurls. You get one shot at making the half court shot. The person who gave you the 2nd shot is just a court announcer and has no affiliation with iinet. You lost buddy.

Reply #395390 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I suspect this thread is about to be locked.

Reply #395392 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He got the money tho didnt he?

Reply #395393 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

The court announcer was in charge of the shot and decided to give Hurls another shot, that justifies him being rewarded the money.

I didn't see the Today Tonight segment but I have no doubt going by how they treat every story that they edited every decent comment Hurls made and turned it into a tragic story or shame, big business rorting the system blah blah blah, its what sells advertising and its what they do.

I wouldn't blame Hurls for any of this, he didn't give himself the second shot, he didn't pay up the prize money within a reasonable amount of time, he didn't not immediately give him information as to when he would receive the prize money and he did not contact him regularly to update him on the situation. That is the role of the business's responsible, Hurls should never have had to make a single phone call in my opinion.

Reply #395395 | Report this post

Smith  
Years ago

I always thought they would just keep the 5k in petty cash in the front office, pay it in cash or cheque or whatever and be done with it.

Wonder if the guy at the Hawks game is going to have as much trouble as you

Reply #395396 | Report this post

End of the day Hurls you did what you had to do.

There's a saying I learnt when I used to work for a large company;

"The squeaky wheel gets the grease"

Anyone would want the $5000, you know it, I know it and so do they.

Pay the man!

Reply #395397 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seems this happened on 14Dec2012 .
The NBL told Today Tonight that they were on holidays.
Today Tonight didn't believe that this was true .

Reply #395399 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

for those who miss it
http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-tonight/money/article/-/15744140/nbls-money-shot-disaster/

Reply #395408 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I support Hurls being paid by one of iiNet or partly the 36ers or a combination, but not in turning to Today Tonight so quickly. Impatient and tacky.

Reply #395409 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Just leave Today Tonight to do stories on shonky trades, weight loss miracles and cats stuck in trees. Oh and bad Councils by laws.

Reply #395410 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

i find it funny the only news story that ive seen go that long about basketball in a long time is such a negative one

Reply #395412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exactly Isaac.

Hurls you knew TT would edit that to make the 36ers look bad. And KG - what a donkey.

Reply #395413 | Report this post

Bucketman  
Years ago

Jacked off Jarrod!!! Pissed myself.

Reply #395414 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

I dont think its tacky at all going through the media. What i like most about this is the fact that TodayTonight showed both shots.

The 36ers, iiNet and the NBL were never gonna pay, but after this, they have too.

Could this have been the reason why the MC had a week off. Never will know will we

Reply #395420 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

It was probably the referees fault... boo them!!!

Reply #395421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eli1 how exactly do you know they were not gonna pay. Because TT said so .... Really ???

Reply #395422 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Jacked off Jarrod!!! Pissed myself

Haha I couldn't help but chuckle at that as well.

It sounds like iiNet approved the payment, so it's a non-issue now. I love how the NBL gets crap for being on holidays during the Christmas period, the 36ers gets a bunch of negative PR for a competition that is largely out of their hands. This actually sounded like they just needed to go through the processes of checking the details of the competition and communicating. Did iiNet or anyone else actually outright deny Hurls the payment?

I'll tell you this though, Today Tonight and A Current Affair is (most of the time) absolute trash TV. If you want to be fed stories that bear no real resemblance to the actual situation, these shows are great to watch. They don't bother to do legitimate research into their stories (probably because of the quick story turnover), they don't take into account the other side of the coin(why let facts get in the way of an interesting story?) and they're more than willing to put forward false sensationalised and sometimes outright defamatory statements. They're willing to take the risk that they won't be sued, and if they are, they'll just settle for a usual amount which doesn't even come close to the profit they make from sensationalising further BS. Spending 5-10 minutes crapping on a particular individual or organisation then saying at the very end 'the other side disputes this' just shows they screw over the little guy more than they help the little guy. The hypocrisy in attempting to be seen as 'moral crusaders' is not fooling anyone.

Basically, this seems like an attempt to give bad media to coax iiNet/NBL/36ers into paying hurls the cash. I think a person has every right to turn to these shows after maybe a month when they haven't got the cash, or if the organisation flatout denies payment or any responsibility, but turning to the media after a few weeks is ludicrous, it seems more like trying to extend 2 minutes of fame into 10 minutes of fame.

And KG, really?

Reply #395423 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The MC was in the US. Someone mentioned that he'd met LeBron.

Reply #395424 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Hurls, just watched the clip. I now think you did the right thing and you spoke we'll in the story. Glad it ended well for you.

If the NBL doesn't want this bad publicity, they need to do better than always come up with excuses as to why they don't respond to fan feedback, or in this case, a legitimate query.

Reply #395425 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure the main question was ever if he should get it or not. Most of us that saw it probably thought he should.

Did he need to go to a crap TV show like TT after 9 or 10 days when no one said he was going to get it. NO

And KG. well I bet he was told all the facts to by such an honest show.

Hurls has actually taken the enjoyment out of this by being so quick to cry.

Reply #395426 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In regards to the shot, It is really pretty clear cut... you were given a shot... you missed it. End of story

Reply #395427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"It was extraordinarily close to going in. It lodged at the back of the ring - just stuck there. It couldn't be moved. The shot hadn't been completed - until the ball hits the floor it's an unfinished shot," Jarrod said.

What a load of crap, the shot IS completed if it lodges in a game. 50% of the time they give the ball to the other team.

Reply #395428 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

He was given another shot, told it was for $5000, made it, had his details taken and was later told they were discussing the payment. That's not "pretty clear cut" anon.

Reply #395429 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

At the discretion of the MC, Hurls was given a second shot at the money, legally that made it an official part of the competition. When he hit that second shot he won the 5 grand. Anon #395427, missing the first shot didn't make it the end of the story.

Reply #395436 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Mystro, post deleted. Troll elsewhere please.

Reply #395445 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hurls went running to the TV after 2 weeks and was never told he would not get the money. To a TV show that never tells the truth.

He himself said he felt after 2 weeks at Xmas that he felt he was getting the run around and they were talking. No one ever told him he would not get paid and despite being asked time and time again he has never been able to answer that question.

That is pretty clear.

Reply #395448 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Channel 7 have no commercial interest in basketball. Their commercial interests lie in the AFL and securing advertising dollars to support their tv rights. A negative story on one sport is effectively a positive to another in a covert way. What is the commercial value to Channel 7 by running a positive story on basketball? If a rival station has the tv rights to a sport you don't and you are vying for the same advertising dollar would it be wise to run that other sport down?

When was the last time TT did an exclusive hatchet job on the AFL?

Reply #395450 | Report this post

nbl Kings Fan  
Years ago

FOR THE TODAY TONIGHT STROY ON YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeJNBj4zTVA

Reply #395452 | Report this post

nbl Kings Fan  
Years ago

dont be suprised if they over talk things to make people look bad when their not.

Reply #395453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and dont be surprised if the portrayed victim is not really a victim because that is the only side of a story they tell

Reply #395454 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So after all of this the NBL now look like losers, Hurls looks like a giant loser, and of course Today Tonight has always been loser central.
Why Hurls couldn't sort this out in a civilised and adult manner is beyond me. I guess he must be living day-to-day to be so impatient about the $5k that I'm sure he would have got anyway. Now he will forever be known as the Today Tonight Tosser.

Reply #395471 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Truth be known, i remember a topic posted here relating to the shot well before Today Tonight were even in this result. Just have a think about your actions here on this forum. Alot of you guys told him he was a "Tosser" and a "Wanker" and everything else that came to your simple minds and explicitly told him and discussed that he would not get the money. You guys essentually set him as an outcast in a sport he clearly loves.
Whilst i dont agree with him running off to TT about it I DO however see where his mindset may have been, as a result of this soul destroying forum and its members.

As my understanding goes, he did contact the 36ers club and asked for a result.
It sounded like he harrased them into giving him an anz that they did not have. This surprises me as the kid made the shot.
So, from the negative posting on here and the inability of the organisations involved he did the only thing he felt he could do, run to TT.
I cant help but feel that the posts on these sites were largly a reason why things escalated as far as they did.

And to all of you people out there who are upset that Hurls has destoryed your sport, give it a month and i am sure no one will even care any more.

Reply #395480 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I have no problem with him going to TT.

The NBL, Sixers and iinet product did not get damaged as this is a non issue. At the end of the day all that happened was he was paid late, big deal!

The matter is finished with.

Reply #395482 | Report this post

god theres a lot of whinging bitches on here.

give the guy a break. he made the shot, he wanted his money. he got it. end of story. well done mate.

cant believe there's a section of you heroes that are still trying to give this guy grief for his actions. how jealous can you guys be!

Reply #395483 | Report this post

snibble  
Years ago

Well said anon #395480. Jarrad should not have been expected to contact anyone re the payment. It seems it was a bit of bad handling on the part of the NBL and associates. They should have kept Jarrad informed as to what was happening, perhaps telling him that they would contact him in the New Year due to Christmas closure - not leaving him to wonder what was happening. To all of you disputing his win - it's easy to be critical when you're on the outside looking in............

Reply #395485 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Most of us agree he deserved the $5k, it's unclear whether anyone actually denied him the cash - lack of communication during the holiday period maybe? Almost all of us agree TT was not the method to go about coaxing payment, at east so soon. We're glad it's a non-issue now, it's not in anyones interest for it to drag on and the bad PR very much defeats the purpose of the competition.

Reply #395486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hurls mate, look, at the very least you got your 5k. Im guessing you will probably have Kleenex give you a call to endorse their new ''ultra tear wipe tissues".

Not all ends bad! Chin up son.......

Reply #395489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Please use some of the money for tattoo removal!

Reply #395490 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

The NBL & !!NET were portrayed similar to Homer Simpson in the episode where he was reaching for a lolly & got accused of groping the baby sitter!!

Reply #395502 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

No, the NBL acted like the episode where Flanders hippie parents said "we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas."

Reply #395504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jarrad Was treated like the guy "Dukes" in Semi-Pro

Reply #395517 | Report this post

Charon 58  
Years ago

Agree with the sentiments in this thread:
- Hurls deserved the cash;
- But there was no need to go to Today Tonight to talk about it, especially as there had been no communication that he wouldn't receive the money. If anything it just sounded like confusion/miscommuncation. If the NBL had flat out said he wasn't getting the cash then maybe it is more Today Tonight-able.

Reply #395521 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Too frequently large organisations stall in making payments to the little guy - whether it be insurance claims, correcting utility bills amounts, prize winners etc.

By Hurls approaching the media it keeps the bastards honest - and puts other organisations on notice that bad publicity could be coming their way if they remain inefficient in paying out or correcting mistakes.

This saga could have dragged on for months - but the action by Hurls and the media resulted in a quick result.

Reply #395541 | Report this post

Tairy Hesticles  
Years ago

Enjoy the money Hurls.

Reply #395542 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shin splints ?????

He has kept all companies honest by doing this.

For gods sake it was 2 weeks over Xmas and he was never told he wasn't getting it.

That is simple. He was getting it and this show did nothing to change that

What the hell would KG know other than what the ever reliable TT would have told him. KG did kit add cred it lost some for him.

Reply #395546 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

HoldenV8

At the discretion of the MC, Hurls was given a second shot at the money, legally that made it an official part of the competition

How does the discretion of the MC make it legally part of the rules? He has no say on the rules, in fact he could not even produce a document of the rules of the game where it states you may be given a 2nd shot. The MC made a mistake in allowing Hurls a 2nd shot and that caused the NBL, iinet and 36ers to think carefully about the consequences. Hence the time take to resolve this issue. This is why I think Hurls was too impatient to run it by Today Tonight.

Jack Toft
It makes no difference that channel 7 have no interest in Basketball.
This story was reported as the NBL being a dodgy organisation that refused to make payment and not the sport the NBL deals in.

Great shot Hurls. Very few can make it. I agree as a goodwill gesture it should have been paid as you were given another shot at it but I don't agree it should have automatically been paid as there were problems that needed to be sorted, and there is definitely no foul play on the NBL, iinet and 36ers.

Reply #395593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOUD NOISES

Reply #395594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!

Reply #395595 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

EC, agree completely!

Reply #395596 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

U do know there are rule for this????.The 36ers had not right giving u a 2nd shot.What about everyone else that only got 1 shot do u give them another one????Ur crying like a lil B!@#$

Reply #395597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Very few can make it", bullshit, I've seen the special guy make three in a row as half-time entertainment in a state league comp. I've seen my 15 year old son make four in a row with his high school team.

Reply #395613 | Report this post

Jim Bert  
Years ago

At least the NBL actually got some airtime

Reply #395614 | Report this post

CharacterFirst  
Years ago

"Too frequently large organisations stall in making payments to the little guy - whether it be insurance claims, correcting utility bills amounts, prize winners etc.

By Hurls approaching the media it keeps the bastards honest - and puts other organisations on notice that bad publicity could be coming their way if they remain inefficient in paying out or correcting mistakes.

This saga could have dragged on for months - but the action by Hurls and the media resulted in a quick result."

Agreed!

Reply #395617 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

I find this an intriguing story as 1 - the chances of it happening are so remote & 2 - both sides have great arguments! If !!NET or the NBL had to fight this it would cost $5000 to bring it to the attention of lawyers & therefore lucky for Hurls it wasn't 50k as he would IMO have lost in court. Hurls did what he thought was right & good on him as he got the desired result. In hindsight i bet he wished he'd waited til' after the xmas break as afterall he had the footage! He could have gone to TV as a last resort & come out looking like a good guy! Afterall Hurls, they also had a good if not better argument than you! I think the result would have been the same no doubt...

Reply #395650 | Report this post

smoovy  
Years ago

This whole saga is like the gift that keeps on giving... until KG turned up.

However the whole thing wouldve redeemed itself if i saw KG shooting some hoops and sharing a hug with his mate Hurls. Sadly i think these two were denied the right to share each others company.

Reply #395722 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Here in ADL we saw the story on NYE , seems the other states picked up on the story and showed it on the next night , I read on ozhoops .Maybe of interest. Maybe not .
Here I read some said Hurls should've contacted the NBL , while some said the NBL was on holidays .

( Seems the NBL don't reply to fans ,
like SDOM here , when Groves owned the team .)

Reply #395731 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Thanks anon, that's impressive stuff! How much u charge 4 tattoos?

Reply #395812 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just so you know Hirls, I'm 55 played social C-grade for years. Figured I would see how difficult it actually is. Airball on the first attempt, nothing but net on the second.

Reply #395852 | Report this post

Oh check it out some old stooge reckons he drained a second attempt on an Internet forum. Good on ya mate. Convienently your shot wasn't witnessed live by 4,500 people so that works out well for your posts legitimacy.

Also amazes me you've played basketball for years and never even thought to attempt a half court shot before?

Reply #395867 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

Well I loved all the hero stories until now. really do.... I never heard so much as a whisper at the game from you people though. Shows how gutless you all really are, There I am in all my element at the game... in among 4 thousand of you people and not 1 of you have the nerve to say anything like this to my face, whilst knowing exactly who I am, where I sit... and what I look like.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atleast I have the nerve to stand up for what I believe in. The same cant be said for you clowns! now go and debate amongst yourselves the politics of something that is painfully obvious and realise your a bunch of lifeless drones for doing so!

Once again, I love criticism, But I dont hear a word of it in person!

Reply #396167 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Hurls, It's just the way things are, "15 seconds of fame" etc. Those who took an interest in your story know you will get/got the money so they have moved on.

You said at the top of this thread that you would stop posting and that was perhaps understood by many to be the end of the matter.

FWIW You shouldn't stop posting on Hoops just because a handful of people have had a crack at you, perhaps if anything this experience should suggest you give more considered posts in the future instead of just punching out random thoughts. Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

Thanks for giving Hoops tragics something different to read in a fortnight dominatef by Sack Marty threads. Enjoy your winnings.

Reply #396173 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

*dominated*

Reply #396174 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

The internet is no place for feelings or a rational argument.

Reply #396192 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good on you Hurls. You were treated poorly, they Sixers and the MC stuffed up and really it should never have been an issue.
Like so many keyboard warriors here and elsewhere they would know you, they would talk behind your back and post here against you without ever making personal contact.
Cowards and bullies all.

Reply #396271 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:39 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754