Isaac
Years ago

Cowley College in US seeking female players

I got an email from Jeff Carter, a women's basketball coach at Cowley College in Arkansas City, Kansas. Might be of interest to a few readers of the forum and worth passing on to ABL players:

We have been one of the most successful junior college programs in the United States. Usually, we have had players from Brazil but our school is now requiring that incoming students speak English. As a result, we now need to recruit English speaking countries. If you know of any players looking to come to the United States, please let me know. You can check out our website at www.cowley.edu
Thanks for your time.
Jeff Carter

Email me if you'd like Jeff's email address.

Topic #3039 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is Jeff's email address ??

Reply #34737 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I wasn't going to post it publically as it will be picked up by spam bots, but it's already on the Cowley site so I guess it makes no difference: [email protected]

Reply #34742 | Report this post

boost juice  
Years ago

ask wayne beaumont what casey is doing

they were talking college at one stage

Reply #34874 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:52 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754