An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 am, Wed 17 Sep 2014 | Posts: 514,923 | Last 7 days: 1,188

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

rockfords alicante
Last year

lightning home final %

crucial games v sydney and logan coming up for our girls.

we should go 3-4 in the last 7

townsville should go 4-4 they have 1 game to make up

should just sneak in a home final

Report this topic

CP3
Last year
19:20 6 Jan 13

Reply #396757

re: lightning home final %

Doesnt really matter as the Lightning are just making up the numbers in the finals this year. Dandenong & Bendigo are clearly the 2 best sides.

Report this post

Triton 95
Last year
11:09 7 Jan 13

Reply #396922

Either way, Townsville vs Adelaide will be a good first final, I can't wait for this seasons finals to start. I wish it was still top 5 for finals as the extra elimination final was always fun and exciting.
I do think it will be a Dandy/Bendigo grand final but Adelaide or the Fire on their day could upset Bendigo, probably not Dandenong in the Prelim.

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
14:01 9 Jan 13

Reply #397642

rockford, you should be given a ball for trying so hard to drum up interest in the uninteresting amidst the disinterested.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Ariel 81

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Aussie Basketball Travellers

Recent Posts