Jo Jo English
Years ago

ESPN a disgrace

ESPN is a total and utter disgrace. They have covered hardly any of the finals and when they do I have just been watching a cracker between Dallas and Phoenix. With 2 minutes to go and the game in the balance the program stops at 1pm. The prgram they put on is called Pardon the Interuption with Sam Kekovich.

What a disgrace. We all have to complain to stop this farce. I am am sure I was not the only one watching the game.

I am raging mad.

Topic #3045 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

damn straight, it's a disgrace. By the way I am looking at the play by play coverage on nba.com and the game has gone into overtime. Nash hit a three with 5 seconds left to tie it.

ESPN - You've done it again...

Reply #34833 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Has anybody got through to complain to anyone? And what response did you get? For complaining to both foxtel and ESPN?

Reply #34899 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I went over to Oscar's especially to watch this game and we were in disbelief when they stopped showing the game. Then of course it went into overtime and had a big finish and we were stuck watching ESPN's GameCast.

And for them to cut to PTI -- waste of time. Punch in the guts for basketball -- way to support basketball Fox.

Reply #34971 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Did that last year with a Michigan St Duke game.

Reply #34994 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:58 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754