Happy Days
Years ago

Pioneers sign Titus Robinson

www.seabl.com.au

Topic #30469 | Report this topic

Guns  
Years ago

Their roster is almost looking as good as the 36ers did at the start of the season : )

Reply #397718 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

It will be better coached & i don't know who coaches them!

Reply #397738 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

a line up of

Daly
Burdon
Hill
titus Robinson
Allen

with a bench including
sutton
russell
warbout

is very solid in my humble opinion. what i like about it is it is very well balanced players will clear know there roles and the players are definate 1,2,3,4,5 players and the bench players are the ones who can play a number of spots.

this distictly different from the sixers where who knows who are playing what spots at what times.

go you pioneers.

Reply #397749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This would have to make them right up there with the best two or three line ups in the league. Looks like the icehouse will return to a fortress. You would think they will be unbeatable at home and must be a lock to be top two in their conference.

Reply #398199 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:36 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754