G-Funk-Era
Years ago

Pardon My Interuption (ESPN)

What the hell is going on with ESPN.

Watching Mavs vs Suns game 6, do or die for the Mavs when it came on to a advert in the last 4 minutes. Im thinking thats ok ill still beable to view the game to my bloody surprize "Pardon The Interuption Australia Version" came on. What the Fudge is up with this. Insted of watching a great game on TV i have to now watch the final 3 minutes on the NBA website.

Great Work Foxtel. Im really sure the veiwers were holding out to watch Pardon the Interuption. I think they could of let the game go just alittle bit longer.

Thanks FOXTEL you really know how to ruin a great game.

Topic #3047 | Report this topic

Statman  
Years ago

Adf just to rub it in Nash has just hit a 3 with 5 seconds left to tie it all up and we are off to overtime

This is truly F^%$#D

Reply #34834 | Report this post

Jo Jo English  
Years ago

DISGRACE

Reply #34835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont know about use guys but i think a call to foxtel will help vent my anger. This has really turned my off foxtel.

What good is foxtel if you cant veiw the full program for example the game.

Who really watchs the stupid rip off pardon the interuption. I know i dont. The american version is better.

Shame on FOXTEL

Reply #34836 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

big suprise i am on hold to fuxtel right now and they are experiencing high call volumns!!!

131 999 people

Reply #34837 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Just tried calling them - got a recorded message that " they are experiencing higher than normal call rates and are experiencing delays in getting to callers"

I wonder why!!!!!

Reply #34839 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Hmmmmmm i wonder why. This has really ruined the game for me. That was a really big call for FOXTEL and they truley stuffed it up. I dont think there would of been to many complaints if Pardon The Interuption didnt show for another 30mins or didnt show at all. I dont think they would be people ringing up about that.

OVERTIME way 2 go FOXTEL. probley one of the best finals games this year and its ruined

Reply #34840 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

PTI wasnt even scheduled to be shown today!

Reply #34842 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

FOXTEL FIXED THE PROBLEY. 1 minute 2 go in OT. thankyou to every1 that complained. I know i did

Reply #34843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well that was a great game despite the mising 10mins of the game. I would of loved to see Nash's.

Watchin a reply just doesnt cut it for me. Live of nuthing for me.

With this happening today, What can we expect when it comes down to the Finals. Are we even going to see most of the games?

Reply #34847 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

You will find that ESPN is a re transmitted channel, so Foxtel have no control over it, in what they do with coverage.

Reply #34860 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Well it did look bad on Foxtels part, To find there was a problem and just fix it by putting another show on. Every viewer that was watching that game would of thought what are foxtel doing, why is another show on.

Maybe foxtel should have something that if ESPN or any of there other channels go down they tell us via TV not putting another show and get flooded with calls.

That would help them out aswell seeing that there would be less phone calls regarding the channel that is down.

Reply #34862 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

You will find that PtI with Sam Kekovich is also an ESPN show. As I said...Foxtel purely retransmit ESPN...they have no control over the content in any way

Reply #34876 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Has anybody got through to complain to anyone? And what response did you get? For complaining to both foxtel and ESPN?

Reply #34894 | Report this post

I love how it's like "Due to time constraints, we now move ahead in this program"

Well stop showing so many ads you morons. No one cares about poker, it's not a sport.

Reply #34987 | Report this post

Dave Barker  
Years ago

How come your show Pardon the Interuption don't promote the NHL,now that the playoffs have started you will see the best hockey. Chances are an American team will win the Stanley Cup. Hockey is better to watch than any American sport,and there are some great players who are Americans.

Dave Barker
25 Gilbert St
Grand Falls,Newfoundland
Canada

Reply #129066 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:34 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754