An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:02 pm, Wed 17 Sep 2014 | Posts: 515,077 | Last 7 days: 1,100

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

JOaRiDrAN
Last year

Remember Tmac?

http://www.theshadowleague.com/articles/t-mac-s-prime-was-prime-time

Just read this story and watched the video it was pretty good. Tmac in his prime was awesome. That Spurs game was epic, reminds me of a game between the Jazz and Nuggets back in the early 90's. Rodney Rogers and the Nuggets were down by 8 with something like 20 seconds left, Rogers hits 3 threes in 8.8 seconds to give the Nuggets the lead. Crowd go nuts,nuggets players are celebrating then the clever Jazz didn't call for time but inbounded a full court gridiron pass to an open teammate for the easy layup and the game winner.

Anyway check out the Tmac article, he was cold blooded for about 5 years there.

Report this topic

Mystro
Last year
18:38 13 Jan 13

Reply #398567

re: Remember Tmac?

I remember that Spurs game, was insane. Loved watching him with the Magic also.

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
10:12 14 Jan 13

Reply #398667

One of the most talented players in the last 20 years or so. Injuries and a lack of desire to be one of the greats held him back.

Loved watching him play.

Report this post

Hugh
Last year
10:21 15 Jan 13

Reply #398841

RIP Big Fella

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Nix 29

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

94Fifty

Recent Posts