Bulldog
Years ago

Yesterday's NBA debacle

Has anybody got through to complain to anyone about the NBA yesterday? And what response did you get? For complaining to both foxtel and ESPN?

Topic #3054 | Report this topic

Degenerate  
Years ago

Other conversations showed Foxtel doesn't control ESPN and couldn't do anything about the situation, people say becuase of their complaints, that ESPN put the last minute back on air...

Reply #34975 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

did ne 1 find out how the game went into OT? 1 minute we r watchin the game in da 4th den all of a sudden its 3 mins into OT! NOT HAPPY JAN!

Reply #34981 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Steve Nash hit a three with Jason Terry backing away from him, smart D.

Nash was awesome.

Reply #35005 | Report this post

Liam Flynn  
Years ago

Conference finals game 1 played this morning at 5am. Terrific high scoring game by the Suns and Spurs. Replay tonight at 7pm.

Reply #35022 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I spoke with Foxtel and was told that it wasnt their fault and that they just broadcast whatever ESPN gives them so basically it was them passing the buck and dumping the blame on ESPN.

Then I got this mail is response to a complaint I emailed ESPN directly

"Thank you for your recent email.

We certainly appreciate your frustration with the situation as we at ESPN are just as concerned. Unfortunately, human error by our affiliate in the region caused this incident.

On behalf of the entire ESPN team, we apologize for this error. "

This mail coupled with the fact the game was put back on after a flood of complaints to Foxtel seems to indicate that it may infact have been Foxtels stuff up!

Reply #35195 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:43 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754