Anonymous
Years ago

Kings v Tigers 10:30pm, sign of things to come?

Friday night the Kings v Tigers game on ONE will be pushed back an hour to 10:30pm. This really sucks. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come? It wouldn't surprise me. Honestly, the NBL needs a major overhaul, from top to bottom. Keneally was suppose to come in and do some good things. I have seen nothing. No new sponsors, no marketing, nothing. What does she do all day? Anyway, I am diverting. Do you think the time slot for Friday games will now be 10:30pm regularly?

Topic #30540 | Report this topic

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

It's only because there is live swimming, won't be a regular thing. Question is will the NBL allow the game live on NBL.TV now?

Reply #399063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The NBL is live too.... WTF cant they show it live and delay the freaking swimming????

Reply #399099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

People prefer to see people in bathers rather than singlet and shorts. Kapish?

Reply #399192 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:48 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754