An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:10 pm, Fri 25 Jul 2014 | Posts: 504,948 | Last 7 days: 1,064

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Hexiled - a game for iPhone and iPad. A free and addictive word game for iPhone and iPad with three modes Download on the App Store.

Anonymous
Last year

Kings v Tigers 10:30pm, sign of things to come?

Friday night the Kings v Tigers game on ONE will be pushed back an hour to 10:30pm. This really sucks. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come? It wouldn't surprise me. Honestly, the NBL needs a major overhaul, from top to bottom. Keneally was suppose to come in and do some good things. I have seen nothing. No new sponsors, no marketing, nothing. What does she do all day? Anyway, I am diverting. Do you think the time slot for Friday games will now be 10:30pm regularly?

Report this topic

Melbourne Boy
Last year
23:36 15 Jan 13

Reply #399063

re: Kings v Tigers 10:30pm, sign of things to come?

It's only because there is live swimming, won't be a regular thing. Question is will the NBL allow the game live on NBL.TV now?

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
08:31 16 Jan 13

Reply #399099

The NBL is live too.... WTF cant they show it live and delay the freaking swimming????

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
14:21 16 Jan 13

Reply #399192

People prefer to see people in bathers rather than singlet and shorts. Kapish?

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Ganymede 77

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Recent Posts