Shano
Years ago

Boti not in advertiser?

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere but is Boti in holidays from advertiser or is it permanent? Live his work and read his blog, just wondering.

Topic #30555 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

he is on holiday

Reply #399351 | Report this post

Dr6  
Years ago

Sunning it up in Hawaii

Reply #399352 | Report this post

Shano  
Years ago

Cheers and apologies for spelling errors. Someone mentioned a news ltd restructure that meant no nbl Boti articles.

Reply #399353 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He's still putting up info at botinagy.com. Worth making that a regular read if you like his articles.

Has recently had stories about Ken Cole's interest in the 36ers, the Hawks skipping over Massingale because of visa issues, etc.

Reply #399355 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I check his stuff on www.botinagy.com.au

Reply #399356 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

He need to get an RSS on his site.

Reply #399361 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

joshua, look for the RSS link in the bottom right of the home page.

Reply #399367 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

He's got serious issues with Carfino right now. great read!

Reply #399368 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

He needs to get rid of that silly picture of him in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

Other than that, one of the most consistent blogs on Aussie hoops out there, even if he doesn't insert himself into the stories a little too much for my liking (and the aforementioned picture forms part of that)...

Reply #399370 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

DOES insert*

Reply #399371 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

I dunno why he's not featured in the daily telegraph in Sydney. Tim Morrisey = boring. Id rather read about the 36ers every week than non-interesting articles about the team I follow.

Reply #399374 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

thanks Isaac, must admit been a while since i had a read on there.

Reply #399378 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:08 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754