An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 pm, Tue 16 Sep 2014 | Posts: 514,859 | Last 7 days: 1,228

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

The Banker
Last year

Memphis Grizzles considering Joe Ingles

Joe ingles is a potential back up option for the Grizzles to sign if they dont sign some free agents with NBA experience.

I hope he gets a shot!

Report this topic

Mystro
Last year
09:09 23 Jan 13

Reply #400316

re: Memphis Grizzles considering Joe Ingles

That would be great news. Fingers crossed.

Report this post

sitiveni
Last year
09:23 23 Jan 13

Reply #400319

I hope so, i hope he is there before April. i will be in memphis in april and was going to watch a grizzlies game. looking forward to my trip, going to chicago, atlanta, orlando, Memphis, LA and of course Vegas. will be watching the Bulls, LA clips or lakers and Memphis. no time to watch atlanta or orlando games.

Report this post

Lance_Uppercut
Last year
09:28 23 Jan 13

Reply #400321

Thats awesome news! I read they were also considering 6'7" Micah Downs (av. 20 ppg, 8 rpg, 3.5 Apg in NBA D-league) and Eddie House.

Memphis's interest must be from Jingles form at the Olympics because I doubt it would based on this season with FC Barcelona. Despite expecting him to play a bigger role at FCB this season, the matches i've seen he was definitely a role player out there.
Jawai always seemed to make a bigger impact to the team and scoreline (although his defence needs work).

Report this post

Triton 95
Last year
09:42 23 Jan 13

Reply #400326

It would be good but he will get almost zero court time, this would not help his confidence and Australia leading into the world champs next year.

Report this post

SpiderGoat
Last year
09:54 23 Jan 13

Reply #400330

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8868058/memphis-grizzlies-cleveland-cavaliers-agree-multiplayer-trade

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
10:02 23 Jan 13

Reply #400333

I think a bigger concern would be the Barcelona still rotate him out of the lineup for Spanish L games.
He has hardly had a good year, I think the Grizzlies rumour is all Agent fluff to generate interest.

Report this post

UP North
Last year
10:12 23 Jan 13

Reply #400334

They need a shooter to sit in the corner and knock down 3s - Delonte West seems to be on the hit list but so is Ingles. The hold up could be the buy-out from Barca. Memphis only have 11 contracted players after that trade so they need to sign some players soon!

Memphis only have 1 player averaging over 40% from 3, are 23rd in the league for 3pt% and are LAST in the league for 3pt shots made per game!

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
03:26 24 Jan 13

Reply #400523

Yeah.......Na

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Ariel 66

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Aussie Basketball Travellers

Recent Posts