Looks better. Starting to catch up with the times

Topic #30634 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Where are the fiba live stats????

Reply #400835 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

Yeh just no live stats, watching the Tigers v Taipans game, but cant check the stats as i go. otherwise it looks alot better

Reply #400836 | Report this post

Oberon74  
Years ago

To be honest i reckon it looks average. Super cluttered and that "join the community" ad is freaking amateur.

Reply #400839 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Really cluttered and fails at some very simple things that should be clearer. Swapping the hero-plus-thumbs for a hero and NBL.TV thumbs below it makes for some wrong clicks.

Looks a bit messy on iPad.

Reply #400847 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Fiba live stats were great. Better layout than even the NBA's when using a mobile.

Can someone please explain why in 2013 the NBL doesn't have a mobile-friendly website?

I couldn't stay up to watch the delayed telecast of Perth-Townsville because I had to work the next day, and there were no live stats. Pretty annoying.

Reply #400857 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

There were live stats last night, it's just there was no clear link telling people where they were!

Reply #400861 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

Where were they, i couldnt find them while i was watching on NBL.TV

Reply #400876 | Report this post

CR  
Years ago

Good point @Mick on lack of mobile friendly Web site ...

Same for the WNBL ... it should be a no brainer for both NBL and WNBL to have a mobile friendly site these days.

You think these sites look cluttered on a full screen ... LOL ... try it on a mobile device !

Reply #400907 | Report this post

CR  
Years ago

And you can't even tell in the round summary header if a game is completed or not ...

If a game is done surely it should show the scores - you have to click thru to a game report or stats.

Reply #400910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All the instagram gallery pix are cracked.

Reply #400974 | Report this post

Thirty Suxers  
Years ago

Yep, there is NO improvement on this version of the site at all - I'd love to redesign that site any day! It's very messy and the design overall is very average.

Reply #401321 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Looks better on IPhone 5.

Reply #401325 | Report this post

Thirty Suxers  
Years ago

http://shop.collingwoodfc.com.au/

The NBL should take a look at other online sports shops too, this is a great example by Collingwood!

Reply #401424 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Horrible.. just horrible. Old one was better and thats saying something.

Reply #401857 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:19 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754