An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:17 pm, Fri 19 Sep 2014 | Posts: 515,296 | Last 7 days: 959

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

themvpiskb24
Last year

New NBL website

Looks better. Starting to catch up with the times

Report this topic

Mick
Last year
21:26 25 Jan 13

Reply #400835

re: New NBL website

Where are the fiba live stats????

Report this post

sitiveni
Last year
21:29 25 Jan 13

Reply #400836

Yeh just no live stats, watching the Tigers v Taipans game, but cant check the stats as i go. otherwise it looks alot better

Report this post

Oberon74
Last year
22:10 25 Jan 13

Reply #400839

To be honest i reckon it looks average. Super cluttered and that "join the community" ad is freaking amateur.

Report this post

Isaac
Last year
23:35 25 Jan 13

Reply #400847

Really cluttered and fails at some very simple things that should be clearer. Swapping the hero-plus-thumbs for a hero and NBL.TV thumbs below it makes for some wrong clicks.

Looks a bit messy on iPad.

Report this post

Mick
Last year
06:23 26 Jan 13

Reply #400857

Fiba live stats were great. Better layout than even the NBA's when using a mobile.

Can someone please explain why in 2013 the NBL doesn't have a mobile-friendly website?

I couldn't stay up to watch the delayed telecast of Perth-Townsville because I had to work the next day, and there were no live stats. Pretty annoying.

Report this post

paul
Last year
07:50 26 Jan 13

Reply #400861

There were live stats last night, it's just there was no clear link telling people where they were!

Report this post

sitiveni
Last year
09:58 26 Jan 13

Reply #400876

Where were they, i couldnt find them while i was watching on NBL.TV

Report this post

CR
Last year
11:40 26 Jan 13

Reply #400907

Good point @Mick on lack of mobile friendly Web site ...

Same for the WNBL ... it should be a no brainer for both NBL and WNBL to have a mobile friendly site these days.

You think these sites look cluttered on a full screen ... LOL ... try it on a mobile device !

Report this post

CR
Last year
11:54 26 Jan 13

Reply #400910

And you can't even tell in the round summary header if a game is completed or not ...

If a game is done surely it should show the scores - you have to click thru to a game report or stats.

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
18:55 26 Jan 13

Reply #400974

All the instagram gallery pix are cracked.

Report this post

Thirty Suxers
Last year
15:48 28 Jan 13

Reply #401321

Yep, there is NO improvement on this version of the site at all - I'd love to redesign that site any day! It's very messy and the design overall is very average.

Report this post

FM
Last year
16:43 28 Jan 13

Reply #401325

Looks better on IPhone 5.

Report this post

Thirty Suxers
Last year
11:38 29 Jan 13

Reply #401424

http://shop.collingwoodfc.com.au/

The NBL should take a look at other online sports shops too, this is a great example by Collingwood!

Report this post

Kwest
Last year
10:32 31 Jan 13

Reply #401857

Horrible.. just horrible. Old one was better and thats saying something.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Juno 43

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Aussie Basketball Travellers

Recent Posts