An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:05 am, Sat 19 Apr 2014 | Posts: 490,763 | Last 7 days: 1,758

Dunk Basketball Uniforms   West Adelaide Bearcats Mid-Year Carnival - July 10-13, 2014

barry
Last year

lightning v dandy (spoiler)

great game tonight - if we are to do it all - need to either win prelim or Gf back at dandy.

need to get past fire first.

well coached.

monica wright outstanding strong player.

mansfield way beyond her years in maturity on the court - must be a lock for next season.

suzy outstanding in her 200th - great crowd as well.

Report this topic

barry
Last year
22:40 25 Jan 13

Reply #400841

re: lightning v dandy (spoiler)

very well balanced performance by lightning.

Report this post

SamCro
Last year
07:04 26 Jan 13

Reply #400859

^^^Above Post^^^ - Is that Lauren Mansfield's Daddy?

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
10:14 26 Jan 13

Reply #400880

I doubt it is but for the future I know who I would prefer to have on the team and it is not the real "Daddy's girl" we have here now. Just as well her minutes were kept to just over 20 otherwise she would have had a double double points and turnovers!!

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
13:43 26 Jan 13

Reply #400923

Wasn't the wnbl meant to be on tv at 2pm today?

Report this post

finals688
Last year
14:35 26 Jan 13

Reply #400930

A great team win with a good spread of scoring. Good to see women's basketball played strongly and athletically. Wright's block late in the game was incredible. Hello WNBL promotion person (do they have one ? ) why these marquee games are not publicised and promoted is beyond me. Great to see a large crowd due to the Eltham/Dandenong junior tournament though.

Report this post

johnny
Last year
22:36 26 Jan 13

Reply #400997

great game mansfield really composed and our experienced guns did what was needed when it counted - suzy, hodges, screen, marino, hill.

dandenong are a good team.

this one should have been on tv

first time i have lauren play in a a big game and i was very impressed.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Oberon 38

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Recent Posts