barry
Years ago

lightning v dandy (spoiler)

great game tonight - if we are to do it all - need to either win prelim or Gf back at dandy.

need to get past fire first.

well coached.

monica wright outstanding strong player.

mansfield way beyond her years in maturity on the court - must be a lock for next season.

suzy outstanding in her 200th - great crowd as well.

Topic #30637 | Report this topic

barry  
Years ago

very well balanced performance by lightning.

Reply #400841 | Report this post

SamCro  
Years ago

^^^Above Post^^^ - Is that Lauren Mansfield's Daddy?

Reply #400859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I doubt it is but for the future I know who I would prefer to have on the team and it is not the real "Daddy's girl" we have here now. Just as well her minutes were kept to just over 20 otherwise she would have had a double double points and turnovers!!

Reply #400880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wasn't the wnbl meant to be on tv at 2pm today?

Reply #400923 | Report this post

finals688  
Years ago

A great team win with a good spread of scoring. Good to see women's basketball played strongly and athletically. Wright's block late in the game was incredible. Hello WNBL promotion person (do they have one ? ) why these marquee games are not publicised and promoted is beyond me. Great to see a large crowd due to the Eltham/Dandenong junior tournament though.

Reply #400930 | Report this post

johnny  
Years ago

great game mansfield really composed and our experienced guns did what was needed when it counted - suzy, hodges, screen, marino, hill.

dandenong are a good team.

this one should have been on tv

first time i have lauren play in a a big game and i was very impressed.

Reply #400997 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:18 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754