Anonymous
Years ago

Well, another one good work

Glad too see that we (36ers) had some success tonight, I mean getting with at 15 of any team is good. I mean for a group of blokes that don't resemble any sort of team. Great list but you would struggle to find anyone on that list that would care too much about the great club we once had and the respect that we were once given. Hard to see no be really giving a toss anymore. We are an adelaide team but where is he adelaide in this group

Topic #30761 | Report this topic

ChuckBerry  
Years ago

It's funny how the sixers match up so well against the wildcats. It was good viewing save for the loss. I spent my formative years out there in the A' so I've still got love for that city. It will be good to see how the team develops next season.

Johnson looked good. Gibson was quiet but he can play. I thought he did a fairly good defensive job on Lisch for most of the night. Petrie had some highlights too. Cadee--the more I watch this kid, the more I like his game. Those floaters are ice cold!

All in all a good performance against a powerhouse team although I think it's probably more of an indication of where Adelaide should be at given their roster.

Still a shame how the whole Massingale thing went down. Who was his replacement, that dude Christoffersen? Isn't dude meant to be like a three point threat or something? I am yet to see him connect from long range. Don't know about his ability to create his own shot either. I don't know but dude is too damn tentative. If he's just a spot up shooter then teams have scouted him well. Or is this the result of Clarke's convoluted offence?

Reply #403333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Option C: Poor scouting by Marty to sign SC in the first place.

He's crap.

Reply #403334 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Yep Cadee impresses me and Gibson was a waste of time and you could get an import that would deliver more than he has...

And if Gibbo is reading this, I'm the one that shouted "you didn't deserve to go to the Olympics" as you went to the free throw line in the last quarter of the Wildcats game tonight

Reply #403340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's the same as everything. The direction comes from the top. For the team to care about the club, the leaders need to care about the club.

The CEO ( soon to be gone) is not passionate about the club. No branding! Where is anything resembling the clubs colours on game night! Added to that is the current media and marketing manager, who on a night we are playing against Wollongong, a team who's primary colour is red, is wearing a red top. Does she read the emails she sends out saying lets get everyone to the stadium wearing blue!

The owners passionately care about this club, but there is a fundamental disconnect between them and the team. Get someone in charge who gives a shit, and you will see that attitude flow down, and see the rest of the club start caring too.

Reply #403382 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754