Jack
Years ago

David Andersen Won TBF Cup MVP

David Andersen was named the MVP of the Turkish Basketball Federation (TBF) Cup.

Topic #30790 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Fenerbahce clinched the Turkish Cup title. They held off Galatasaray in the Final tonight. David Andersen scored 21 points and grabbed 5 boards to pace the winners. He was named the MVP after the game.

Andersen also had a 19 point effort to get his team into the final...the guy continues to be a winner in Europe!

Reply #403900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Imagine Bogut, Baynes and Andersen for the Boomers! Awesome!

Reply #403907 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

Will Anderson again be with the Boomers in the 2014 World Cup? Hmmm not sure. Bogut and Baynes will probably take up the centre positions, Anderson will play better with the Boomers once Bogut is there, so I hope he plays as a tall forward. He is very consitent, I would like him to play a season or 2 in the NBL before he retires but I don't see this happening. He reminds me of a European and not an Australian. Anyway goodluck to him.

Reply #403924 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Anderson is a star and would love him to come back to NBL but don't think he would take a pay cut and would most likely be pretty much cooked by the time he is ready to come home anyway.

Reply #403928 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great player....Great person....and a great role model to young players in the frankston area

May be could play SEABL with Frankston when he returns home and with Anderson back maybe get Kane Oakley to come back also now Raunchy gone

Reply #403960 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:04 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754