Jake
Years ago

NBA All Star League Pass Special - $12

NBA LEAGUE PASS brings you all the action from NBA All-Star (February 15-17) directly to your computer, mobile or tablet, so you won't miss a minute of the excitement.

For only $12/10€, you can see Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and the Western Conference All-Stars take on LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Garnett and the Eastern Conference All-Stars in the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday, February 17th.

But that's not all! With the NBA LEAGUE PASS All-Star package, you can watch the other major events of the weekend as well, including:

NBA All-Star Saturday night (Saturday, February 16th):
• Sprite Slam Dunk contest: Watch the creativity and excitement of the NBA's best dunkers
• Foot Locker Three-Point Contest: See the league's best shooters make as many 3's as they can in 60 seconds
• Taco Bell Skills Challenge: Watch the NBA's best guards race through an obstacle course, displaying their wide range of skills
• Sears Shooting Stars: See teams of NBA, WNBA and former NBA players face off in a shooting competition
BBVA Rising Stars Challenge (Friday, February 15th):
•Check out Ricky Rubio, Kyrie Irving, Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard and the rest of the NBA's future stars, as the best rookies and sophomores square off on teams drafted by Shaquille O'Neal and Charles Barkley.

Topic #30817 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

can you watch it delayed with the special deal? or is it only 'live' ?

Reply #404558 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

Just wondering if you need to also have bought a League Pass subscription as well as the All Star package to watch the all star games? I don't have any other subscription except for the recent purchase of the $12 all star weekend, does that mean I have exactly nothing?

Cheers in advance.

Reply #404661 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

@Andrew If you paid your $12 then you get to see the All-Star Game, even if you don't have a year-long league-pass subscription (people who have league pass subscriptions would be pretty pissed if they had to pay another $12 to watch the game)

Reply #404681 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

Cool, thanks Beekayz, makes total sense. I guess I was just gettin a little worried, all good. Cheers

Reply #404811 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

No worries Andrew.
Hope you enjoy.

Reply #404813 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

actually have league pass and cant see that they are advertising the skills/dunk/three point comps on there, just the full games.

Reply #404842 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:03 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754