Bah
Years ago

Schensch out

http://www.adelaide36ers.com/article/id/xzsmmb0kg6v71s4rrj4pixlja

Topic #30822 | Report this topic

HoldenV8  
Years ago

With the season gone for the 36ers its not a bad idea to give him more time to heal. I just wonder how many minutes they'll play Warbout, if any....

Reply #404473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I'd wrap Big Luke in cotton wool for these last 6 games.

Would be terrible if he did a knee or something as he would probably miss the start of next season.

Reply #404507 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Not saying they should do that, but missing a game or two to make sure he heals properly isn't a bad thing to do. Its probably one of the smartest choices they've made lately.

The season is gone for us anyway. Luke sitting out a weekend because of injury isn't going to harm our chances of making the playoffs, only our chance of not actually finishing dead last yet again.

I only wish they had decided to 'rest' Clarke and Radford weeks ago due to a severe lack of form.....

Reply #404508 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

"I only wish they had decided to 'rest' Clarke and Radford weeks ago due to a severe lack of form"

only weeks ago? I think years ago is more realistic :)

Reply #404512 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

No point Luke playing another minute for a coaching staff that wont be there next season, in a season that has been a waste. He has 2 years left on his contract, Clarke and Radford dont.

Id be playing it smart from a franchise point of view now, protect what investments you can.

Reply #404521 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

KingJames.....I couldn't agree more, halfway through last year should have been the time to get ride of them. Of course in hindsight, not signing either after sacking Scotty Ninnis would have been the best option, but no one knew at the time just how bad we'd be under Laurel & Hardy.

Apologies to Laurel & Hardy there, comparing that classic duo to Clarke and Radford is an insult to a great comedy team.

Reply #404655 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Sorry, that should read "get rid of them", not get ride of them

Reply #404657 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:14 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754