An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:20 pm, Wed 16 Apr 2014 | Posts: 490,420 | Last 7 days: 2,108

Dunk Basketball Uniforms   West Adelaide Bearcats Mid-Year Carnival - July 10-13, 2014

vanexel31
Last year

NBL coaches salaries

Just wondering what a rough coaches salary would be? Would love to know what Marty Clarke is on per year and other NBL coaches per year. Not looking to to turn this onto a fire Marty thread just curious.

Report this topic

Anonymous
Last year
20:09 16 Feb 13

Reply #404915

re: NBL coaches salaries

Depending on who the coaches are some head coaches would be on less the some quality players that they coach. Heal for example woudn't be getting lot.
Bankrupt and take what ever is on offer.

Report this post

Beekayz
Last year
21:21 16 Feb 13

Reply #404940

well that explains him writing for The Roar ;)

http://www.theroar.com.au/author/shane-heal/

Report this post

Pure Silk
Last year
13:51 17 Feb 13

Reply #405073

Reckon Marty would be on $100k and Radford about $70k which would be standard across the league. Top paid coach would have to be Lemanis as i hear the owners over there are pretty generous.

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
17:43 17 Feb 13

Reply #405130

Well Brendan j0yce took the Gold Coast to court last year over unpaid salary owed to him after they sacked in 2 years into a 4 year contract. He was owed $350K over the 2 years, and i know Joey Wright was on very similar money as well when he took over, so obviously they didnt mind paying their coaches well at the GC !!

Report this post

Uncle fester
Last year
21:30 17 Feb 13

Reply #405173

Marty would be on more than 100k and Radford less than 70k in my opinion.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Nix 64

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Recent Posts