vanexel31
Years ago

NBL coaches salaries

Just wondering what a rough coaches salary would be? Would love to know what Marty Clarke is on per year and other NBL coaches per year. Not looking to to turn this onto a fire Marty thread just curious.

Topic #30845 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Depending on who the coaches are some head coaches would be on less the some quality players that they coach. Heal for example woudn't be getting lot.
Bankrupt and take what ever is on offer.

Reply #404915 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

well that explains him writing for The Roar ;)

http://www.theroar.com.au/author/shane-heal/

Reply #404940 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

Reckon Marty would be on $100k and Radford about $70k which would be standard across the league. Top paid coach would have to be Lemanis as i hear the owners over there are pretty generous.

Reply #405073 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well Brendan Joyce took the Gold Coast to court last year over unpaid salary owed to him after they sacked in 2 years into a 4 year contract. He was owed $350K over the 2 years, and i know Joey Wright was on very similar money as well when he took over, so obviously they didnt mind paying their coaches well at the GC !!

Reply #405130 | Report this post

Uncle fester  
Years ago

Marty would be on more than 100k and Radford less than 70k in my opinion.

Reply #405173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol

Reply #722865 | Report this post

robt  
Years ago

Grammar, grammar, grrrrr!
"Just wondering what a rough coaches salary would be?"

Do you meam;
1. coach's
2. the salary of a rough coach
3. a stab in the dark at what a coach like Marty Clarke gets, roughly?

Reply #722901 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:58 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754