julie
Years ago

Where to buy NBA merchandise?

This is just a general enquiry. Does anyone have any contacts in Australia for purchasing NBA gear. Not just jerseys, but other items like pillows, throw rugs, etc. i have tried ebay, but no go. there are a couple of US sites, but they do not make it easy for overseas purchasers, and i have given up taking this route. Appreciate any advice...
Ta
Julie

Topic #3088 | Report this topic

Nutwork  
Years ago

The NBA Store on NBA.con is easy to deal with, I ordered some stuff and it only took two weeks for delivery. I have also used Eastbay.com, and have had some trouble getting my order through with them.
So try NBA.com, good luck.

Reply #35333 | Report this post

Baggy  
Years ago

You can also use amazon.com they sell everything from DVD's (lots of Basketball ones) to clothes etc, covering NBA and College. They also have links to NBA etc but you deal with Amazon (ie you only give credit card details to one entity). My experience is that service is first class. Freight for clothes is a bit high, but if you can't get the stuff here there are few options. Freight for DVD's etc is very good and usually get her within a week or so (if you pick the right option).

Reply #35334 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

I recently tried to purchase some DVDs from NBA store that appeared in stock, however once I ordered and was charged for them I got an email from amazon that the products werent available at this time and that I would receive a refund (I found out that Amazon does all the back end for NBA Store later). I ended up getting a refund but because of the International fee charge x2 and exchange rate differences I was out of pocket. Also the delivery charge was $20US and that was off peak.

So I hunted around and found DVD Boxoffice which had the products in stock. To add to that they appeared the same price however because DVD Box Office is in canada and the AUS$ to Can$ is basically 1 to 1 the price was heaps cheaper and they have free delivery. It took about 10 days but I was happy with that.

Remember that DVDs purchased from over there are Region 1, so you have to have a player that will play Region 1 DVDs.

Reply #35337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

www.kickz101.com

Store in Melbourne that sends nation wide.

Reply #35392 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Nice plug for Kickz101 there, Hammo. At least use your real name!

Reply #35394 | Report this post

evan mckinley  
Years ago

I'm looking for a place that I could buy the game where dominique wilkins torch the chicago bulls with 57 points. I believe this game took place in the early 90's, no later than 1993, or the late 80's starting from 86'

Reply #43896 | Report this post

Jackson  
Years ago

This is a awesome website, and i knoe there from syd, australia the store opertaes from here
www.americansportstore.com. I bought 3 Authentic jerseys wade jordan and bryant 24

Reply #96750 | Report this post

John  
Years ago

How do I get orininal(adidas)NBA merchandise to sell.
How should I contact. How do I get an exclusivity in the country I live in to deal in authentic NBA merchandise.
Thank in advance for the info.

John

Reply #153001 | Report this post

Tim  
Years ago

i have a copy of the 2nd half of the game where Nique scores 57pts, if interested email me.

[email protected]

Reply #240552 | Report this post

Nathalia  
Years ago

Hi guys, i want to ask if any of you understand the concept of the sizing of NBA basketball jersey. They said that the length is 31 3/4 so does that mean 31 3/4*2*2.54=157.48? thanks

Reply #257617 | Report this post

Jeremy  
Years ago

I've bought some stuff from the US - albeit through an Australian website (if that makes sense)
www.prosportsgear.com.au links through to an American site, but I used them and they blew me away with their service and delivery times....$20 shipping to buy as much as you like!

Reply #275420 | Report this post

Ehab Rashed  
Years ago

Check out "Vintage Marketplace" on facebook. Sydney based online store with some fantastic NBA gear on it.

Reply #315901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is a great new store some of you may be interested in:

http://hoopstore.com.au/

Some great t-shirts and jackets particularly.

Reply #357384 | Report this post

d.s cvfg  
Years ago

kickz 01

Reply #389362 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:54 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754