An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:18 pm, Fri 19 Sep 2014 | Posts: 515,318 | Last 7 days: 964

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

Indar
Last year

Men's basketball comp near Ashwood

Hi,

Im getting back into playing basketball and looking at getting a decent run. I live in Ashwood (Melbourne) and ideally would like to play in a mens social league or comp near home (I'm 31 yrs old)

Any advice on who to get in touch with or where to go would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Report this topic

Anonymous
Last year
11:15 24 Feb 13

Reply #406274

re: Men's basketball comp near Ashwood

Waverley, jordanville stadium

Report this post

LC
Last year
15:41 24 Feb 13

Reply #406310

Waverley stadium is one option, the other is at Nunawading stadium in Burwood East. I'm looking at putting together a team for Sunday night @ Nunawading...used to play D1 which is decent but now looking at D3 with some other mates...

Report this post

Winston Gruberguiger
Last year
19:51 24 Feb 13

Reply #406353

I would strongly recommend Waverly over Nunawading for quality of ref's and stadium management.

While no comp is perfect, Nunawading is a corrupt boy's club living in the glory days of the 80's and have no respect for players or the great game of basketball.

Report this post

Indar
Last year
21:15 24 Feb 13

Reply #406364

Thanks everyone for your responses.

LC- maybe we should chat to see if there might be a spot in your team. Shoot me an email?

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
18:17 7 Mar 13

Reply #408223

Lc did you get the team together ?
and if so what is the refing like at nudawading ?
thinking of looking for team at nudawading if ok
thx

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Ariel 78

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Aussie Basketball Travellers

Recent Posts