Indar
Years ago

Men's basketball comp near Ashwood

Hi,

Im getting back into playing basketball and looking at getting a decent run. I live in Ashwood (Melbourne) and ideally would like to play in a mens social league or comp near home (I'm 31 yrs old)

Any advice on who to get in touch with or where to go would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Topic #30933 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Waverley, jordanville stadium

Reply #406274 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Waverley stadium is one option, the other is at Nunawading stadium in Burwood East. I'm looking at putting together a team for Sunday night @ Nunawading...used to play D1 which is decent but now looking at D3 with some other mates...

Reply #406310 | Report this post

I would strongly recommend Waverly over Nunawading for quality of ref's and stadium management.

While no comp is perfect, Nunawading is a corrupt boy's club living in the glory days of the 80's and have no respect for players or the great game of basketball.

Reply #406353 | Report this post

Indar  
Years ago

Thanks everyone for your responses.

LC- maybe we should chat to see if there might be a spot in your team. Shoot me an email?

Reply #406364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lc did you get the team together ?
and if so what is the refing like at nudawading ?
thinking of looking for team at nudawading if ok
thx

Reply #408223 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:40 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754