anon
Years ago

Some Teams play more than the others?

Just doing a quick flick through the remaining schedule and i noticed something.

NZ have currently played 1 game more than Perth.

But NZ still have 1 double week remaining, while perth dont.

Does that mean NZ will finish with 2 games more played then perth?

Topic #30942 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

No. Ladder may not have been updated. All teams play the same number of games.

Reply #406373 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Considering the NBL major sponsor is iinet their website is pretty average

Reply #406377 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

ann - the ladder definitely has not been updated.

To see exactly how many games teams have played and how many they have left, you have to go to the 2012-13 full fixture page.

NBL web site has been rubbish since they revamped it a few weeks ago. Although I scratch my head at them not being able to update the ladder for 3 days - even on a weekend - when the results on the "Fixtures" page *have* been updated.

Reply #406384 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

iiNet & Dodo have nothing to do with the NBL's website, they're just ISP's not website developers. But I see your point

Reply #406385 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Still no mobile compatibility in, what is it, 2013?

Regression from fibalivestats to their own internal system is a HUGE step backwards as well.

Reply #406425 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:39 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754