11/13 on 3's, 5/15 on 2's!!!!

Reply #406970 | Report this post

PHS 09  
Years ago

Damn nice numbers!

Reply #406973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only problem is the NBL is getting laughed at on social media as Americans remember where Flynn ended up, haha.

Reply #406974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

18/23 threes over the last two games for Curry

Reply #406978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

One of the best performances I have watched live by an individual player. Wanted OT!
6rebs 7assts don't forget as well.

Reply #406981 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Highest single points tally for the year.

Reply #406983 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure why someone would laugh at the NBL based on that. A high draft pick who played reasonable NBA minutes isn't a standout here, gets outdone on D by a local in Damian Martin and blames it on the refs.

Reply #406988 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

Even though GSW lost i feel lucky to have seen that performance.

Was suprised at the skeptics of Curry before draft day. Imo the guy is a one in a generation type shooter. In college he was an absolute one man show. The performances today reminded me of his time at Davidson.
Curry probably helped Lillard get drafted high because in a way they were in similar situations in college although Lillard played for a very ordinary team.

All-time great regular season performance today

Reply #406989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@Isaac

Except the NBL foolishly made him an All-Star and that's what gets mentioned.

Reply #407001 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

That pull up dagger 3 by Curry had me actually shouting out in Joy it was that big. Warriors really are a fantastic team to watch

Reply #407035 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

It was a good day to be able to watch Foxtel today. The Georgetown V Connecticut match was crazy, then Curry was going berserk at MSG.

Reply #407044 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

How is Steph Curry's performance a problem to the NBL?

If you want to spout nonsense, at least do it in a thread that's related to Flynn...or even the NBL for that matter.

Agree that Curry is a once in a generation shooter and his legend is only going to grow.

Their reliance on him as a shooter is definitely impacting his effort on the other end of the court though. His D was never amazing, but it's almost as if he's stopped trying at times in recent games.

Reply #407086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The "haha" at the end wasn't enough to clue you in that it wasn't exactly a serious issue?

But whatever, if you want to know where it came from, its because I was watching the twitter feeds fill up with people comparing Curry to Flynn due to their draft order. In turn this led to "where is Flynn" "oh he's an Australian NBL All-Star." Not great for the look.

Obviously, this isn't a real drama, but then, if it was, I wouldn't have been following it with a haha.

Which should have been obvious.

Reply #407097 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

Nothings obvious on the internet.
Not even the obvious.

Reply #407104 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

I loved watching it but he needed to want the win more. He seemed content to knock down shots & celebrate. he was content without the win...

Reply #407116 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

I loved his shooting, which was brilliant, but I also loved how much of a buzz it was giving him. We don't often see the experienced players show that much sense of enjoyment of the game.

And man I love Mark Jackson as a coach!!

Reply #407125 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

Warriors are slipping up big time recently.

Reply #407133 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What's wrong with putting Flynn in the ASG - he has some of the best stats in the NBL and was really entertaining. Might've selected him before he'd played a lot of games, but oh well.

Reply #407135 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Putting Steindl in the all star game was much more of an issue...

Reply #407180 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seem to remember saying curry is an elite point that should be up with the best. Yet ingles and his knowledge said he's not the best player on the team.

What to rethink that know it all ingles

Reply #407910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^Ingles^^ - Needs to consider a lot of things that he puts on this forum! Steph Curry is by far the best & most importnat player on the Warriors list. I'm also a big fan of Lee & Thompson but Warriors will go as far as Steph Curry will take them, hopefully deep in to the playoffs!

Reply #407912 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:45 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754