NYC_LGK27
Years ago

R21: KINGS v.s CROCS

Kings in a bad place at the moment injury wise, with Corin Henry, James Harvey and their Big man Ian Crosswhite possibly out too.
that would mean the tallest player on the kings will be 6'8, where Luke Nevill on the crocs is 7'2. which could be a huge advantage with rebounds.
Thoughts on Who will get the Win?

Topic #30989 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surely the Kings will bounce back for this one.

Reply #407152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But they've got Lazare & he's a monster.

Reply #407157 | Report this post

Roger Kakulas  
Years ago

The Kings were deploreable against the Cats, can't see them turning it around with a weakened lineup

Reply #407158 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

Madgen is finding form again but I think the Croc's will still win. As a Hawks fan I also want the Crocs to win.

Reply #407159 | Report this post

NYC_LGK27  
Years ago

yeah, madgen was on fire early in the season, but since his shoulder injury he has been playing not as well. but in the perth game you could see that he's almost back 100%. even though the kings lost

Reply #407164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Garrlep and Dann to foul out trying to "muscle" Neville out of the paint. Crocs by 10+

Reply #407191 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If I was Sydney I would play Garlepp, Lazare, White Madgen & Bruce and play their on ball sets. Woolpert talked about Nevill not being able to guard Cairns in the on balls last week.

All 5 of our guys can shoot from the outside so it will drag him away from the basket too... oh and play them 40 mins each!

Reply #407197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crocs at the airport now. Ervin & Crawford not travelling due to overnight sickness.

Reply #407341 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Crosswell playing today?

Reply #407485 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Crosswhite rather.

Reply #407486 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Yes he is I just saw the boxscores.

Reply #407487 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

See ya woolpert.

Reply #407533 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:51 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754