Sharod
Years ago

Chance for Cedric and Johnny in next NBA season?

Will they both in the NBA next season or not? I thought CJ FT% is hurting him a chance to go back, albeit his 3 pointers has improve tremendously.

Topic #31001 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would be great to see Flynn back at the Tigers next season. If not, chase Dellavedova HARD

Reply #407368 | Report this post

Sharod  
Years ago

Personally I would also love CJ is stay for one or two more season. Great asset for NZ basketball =)

Reply #407369 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I don't think anyone here can give you a good indication on their NBA chances.. Would be good to see at least 1 stick around in the NBL for a couple more years though.

Reply #407382 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Jonny Flynn's 12/13 Stats:
http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=195585015&client=0-189-12322-232872-17885839

MPG: 33.7
PPG: 17.6
FG%: 39.7
3P%: 29.3
FT%: 78.1
RPG: 4.1
APG: 5.9
TOPG: 4.2

Poor shooting percentages (even for a volume-scorer), low assist-turnover ratio, poor work ethic, and a below-average defender in the NBL. Yeah, he'll starting PG for the Lakers next season...

At this stage he makes it back to the NBA by reputation only.

Reply #407401 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

I love the term "volume scorer".
Who did it start with? AI?

Reply #407431 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

If Jackson shot 75% from the FT line we'd never have seen him in the NBL, every other aspect of his game is NBA ready, could walk in as a backup 1 man for most NBA teams.

Flynn is finished with NBA, a scoring guard who penetrates shooting under 40% in a small ball league like the NBL, plus it seems every week his opposing PG has a night out.
He wont even make the all NBL second team at seasons end.

Reply #407458 | Report this post

PHS 09  
Years ago

Cedric Will getta go in the nba but then they will fuxk him around again, he's great in the nbl becoz there players aren't az fast or athletic like in the nba. With that said , he is an amazing player.Improved over last season aswell.

If mills gets dropped and fall into nba obscurity? Only then will flynn be worthy of another nba burth lol

Reply #407461 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754