NYC_LGK27
Years ago

Sydney Kings Should Keep Darnell Lazare

A bunch of people of some forums on hoops have been saying that darnell lazare proberly wont be on the kings next season, but why not? Lazare is a big part of the kings team, a powerfull bigman, a fan favourite and a great rebounder and player. So why does it seem like people dont think he wont be on the team next year?

Topic #31027 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Inconsistent for starters. Kings could also get a better offer during the off season. Lazare may not WANT to return.

Reply #407731 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

If the kings don't want him the crocs should pick him up, exactly what we are missing athletic 4 who can rebound and score.

Reply #407732 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

I would keep him, as long as Madgen is playing again, If Madgen leaves then they need an Import with better scoring power.

Reply #407739 | Report this post

NYC_LGK27  
Years ago

i dont think madgen will leave anytime soon, he seems like he would stay with the kings if he is going to be in the nbl. ( seeing that he has stayed with them since 2010)

-unless he possibly gets a big offer from euro league, or another league

Reply #407741 | Report this post

NYC_LGK27  
Years ago

and why does is seem that shane heal always seem to be yelling at lazare?

Reply #407742 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Madgen isn't going anywhere.

Reply #407743 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

and why does is seem that shane heal always seem to be yelling at lazare?
Not following instructions?

Reply #407752 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Lacks consistenacy.His good is great and is average can be quite ordinary.

Reply #407755 | Report this post

JimmyBuckets  
Years ago

At a resonable rate he is worth keeping, a solid import imo, not a MVP level who you would throw big bucks at but a decent import at the same time, for me if he fits in the kings budget for the position he is worth keeping or other NBL teams looking at him at a reasonable price, if 150k is say the max i reckon he would be worth around 100k to a NBL team.

Reply #407764 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Yeah, I agree, guys like Edwards and Lazare are value for the right price and provided they complement your Aussie talent.

Re Lazare, I think Heal will go after some good Aussie talent first and then assess re imports, as most teams do unless they have a really topline import.

Reply #407767 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

As he is an import in one of my fantasy leagues when he is good he is very good but when bad he is terrible. Too inconsistent for me to get another gig in the NBL unless he shows he can finish the year off week in week out.

Reply #407770 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Too inconsistent offensively and zero concept of team defence: these are two of the 1,000,000 reasons Shane Heal is always ripping into him.

Reply #407798 | Report this post

NYC_LGK27  
Years ago

in the game agaisnt crocs he was on fire, same agaisnt breakers.
if he could keep up that level every game, could he would be one of the top bigmen?

Reply #407820 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:17 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754