NYC_LGK27
Years ago

NBL Team Snapbacks on rebel sport site for $29.99

NOT spam, just thought any NBL fans that are looking for a snap back for their favorite team might be interested,$29.99 with free postage from the rebel sport website.
they have some nbl jerseys too.

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/eng/search/nbl_snapback

Topic #31051 | Report this topic

Fulukovi  
Years ago

There only selling Tigers, 36ers and Breakers Snapbacks at rebel in melbourne central

Reply #408030 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Lol snapbacks

Reply #408035 | Report this post

NYC_LGK27  
Years ago

^ whats wrong with wearing a snapback of the team you support?

Other than it is gay as anything, when people wear nba snapbacks of teams they havent heard of....

Reply #408037 | Report this post

Fulukovi  
Years ago

is it still swag if your light skinned? Or only for hill billys?

Reply #408038 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Snapbacks are notoriously stereotyped to be for people without much knowledge of the team they are wearing or the league they're in. I see plenty of people wearing them and nearly every one of them I speak to have little knowledge about 'their' team. It's a terrible fashion trend for teenagers that think they have 'swag'.

Reply #408050 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

See a lot of people wearing snapbacks at the bay, shopping malls like west lakes or rundle mall, or in town clubbing. Don't see many snapbacks at uni where there is less tools and more intelligence going around.

Reply #408051 | Report this post

x  
Years ago

Dude they're just hats. Just because a bunch of swagfags have decided they should be added to their sheep uniform...

I was keen for that black 36ers one early in the season but they didn't have them stocked any of the 5 times i checked. Might wait and see what they're offering next season now.

Reply #408053 | Report this post

NYC_LGK27  
Years ago

yeah, it is anoying when someone wears a snapback of team he has never seen play, but that doesnt mean you cant wear the hats of the team you support

Reply #408064 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

I didn't know what a snapback was until I consulted urban dictionary. Now it all makes sense:

a hat with an adjustable back. used mainly by lax bros to demonstrate their lax bro-ness.

Lax Bro 1: Yo dude check out that kid with the Hornets snapback.

Lax Bro 2: Dude! That kid is wicked bro.

Now I just need to find out what a 'lax bro' is.

Reply #408192 | Report this post

broom17  
Years ago

A Lax Bro is a guy that plays lacrosse

Reply #408515 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:12 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754