NYC_LGK27
Years ago

Places to buy NBL fan gear

So i know that i had some trouble finding a decent ammount of NBL fan gear. alot of NBL fans on this website that it could help.
here are two good websites where you can find alot of NBL fan gear:

Autralianbasketballer:
http://www.australianbasketballer.com/all-nbl/?sort=alphaasc

Rebelsport:
http://www.rebelsport.com.au/eng/search/nbl

Topic #31057 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

st vincent de paul
www.vinnies.org.au/

Reply #408126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NYC, seeing your previous post in the Snapback caps thread, I'm surprised you didn't also suggest Oxford St in Sydney around Mardi Gras.

Reply #408132 | Report this post

Hooked  
Years ago

NYC = Rebel sport troll

Reply #408138 | Report this post

NYC_LGK27  
Years ago

what is everyones problem? I post something to help people find fan gear, and i get ripped off?

Reply #408147 | Report this post

meo  
Years ago

is it possible this guy is a reincarnation of ddfan

Reply #408182 | Report this post

West King  
Years ago

The Rebel Sport in the Canberra Centre was selling Wollongong Hawks jerseys he other day. Got a blank one for $40. Jerseys with name and number were about $70

Reply #408238 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

But didn't you know that if you wear one with a players name and number it makes you at least 90% as good as that player?

Reply #408251 | Report this post

West King  
Years ago

Lol, I just think its weird if that player moves to another club. Plus I am obviously not that player, so prefer the blank.

Reply #408680 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:41 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754