Ingles14
Years ago

Kobe for MVP troll thread

Oh my god this cat is unreal. 14/21 fgs 42pts 7rebs 12ass.

Look out 6th seed. The Clippers are shaking, lob city won't get anywhere in the playoffs not while the Mumba is around.

Ha ha ha haters my Lakers are back.

Bang bang

Topic #31061 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

Yeah, because the Hornets are a playoff team..

Reply #408161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MVP lol

If this loaded Lakers team misses the playoffs Kobe should just retire in embarrassment.

Reply #408170 | Report this post

Iron Sheik  
Years ago

Dwight Howard is overrated and Steve Nash was a terrible recruit ... Kobe carrrying the Lakers as always

But MVP of the League? How about no

Reply #408189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah cause 27pts @ .471 with 6 ass and 5 reb per game is terrible for a shooting guard.

Couldn't be because of change of coaches and structures or injuries or lack of depth or best centre in league missing valuable points from the line.

The lakers are improving and if they make playoffs I think they'd be the last team in bottom 4 that top 4 would want.

Why would Kobe be solely to blame? Howard, Nash, D'Antoni, the organization should all cop it.

Retire in embarrassment with 5 championships. That's an intelligent call.

Reply #408193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's playing some of the best ball of his career. People tend to forget that he's 34 years old. He's not a young guy. Most NBA players who have been stars have a regression as they get older. Kobe has seemed to reinvent himself and right now, it's a joy to watch him. People will appreciate what he's done for the game a lot more once he's retired.

Reply #408201 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:34 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754