sitiveni
Years ago

Brisbane Bid team

Told ya it wouldnt happen. Bruno has left to take a position with the NRL and the sharks

Topic #31072 | Report this topic

NJS  
Years ago

Wow you're really something

Reply #408424 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

actually you told us lots of conflicting things, including this one.

Reply #408440 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

alot of conflicting things did i. tell me champ what conflicting things did i say. Other then Basketball is run by deadSH1Tango's in australia. full of light weights that couldnt run their victa lawn mower let alone a bloody great national game. After my political ambitions which i will win my seat at the next federal election because Labor are so bloody hopeless, My goal is to take over Basketball and make it the game it should be. im am sick to death of these losers running our game. problem is all the bloody trying in the world i cant get on tha board because i am on the otherside of the boards own bloody interests.

But HO please tell me where i have contradicted myself. please let me know as i will put it in my diary to bring up at my next AGM.

Reply #408448 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

You have made a fairly big assumption in arriving at your conclusion. Time will tell if you are correct.

Reply #408449 | Report this post

Rodney  
Years ago

What seat you running for Sitiveni?

Reply #408454 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sitiveni, which seat are you running for?

Reply #408455 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Fiji.

Reply #408456 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

He'll need a Col. in front of his name if he wants any sort of success in Fiji politically.

Reply #408459 | Report this post

Fulukovi  
Years ago

Steven? Lol

Reply #408461 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Good Morning Sitiveni, hope this finds you well. In reference to aforesaid tirade, here is where you told us it would happen, just for starters. Let me know if you want more?

http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/29692-brisbane-bullets-bid-team/

all the best
HO.

Reply #408462 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Hi Again Sitiveni, trust things have calmed down for you up there. Here is another... (you used the word "definite" in this one)

http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/30896-howies-thoughts-on-nbl-expansion/#p405894

hoping the flood is down around your ankles
HO

Reply #408463 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Hi Sitiveni, sorry, not focusing well this morning. Here is one where you lauded Bruno's appointment.

http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/29876-brisbane-bullets-bid/

Hope the sandbags are holding.
HO

Reply #408464 | Report this post

PH  
Years ago

Dear Mr Sitiveni,

I understand you have announced your candidature for the next federal election but have not announced which party you will be representing.

All of my parties, not simultaneously, but sequentially, have only ever stood for one platform. I understand you have announced a single platform as well, that being that your goal (can i clarify again that it is singular not plural) is to, and I quote "take over Basketball and make it the game it should be".

I am impressed. This is almost as narrow as making fish and chips compulsory for all Australians on a Friday night, a matter I will be pursuing with myopic intent at this federal election.

I think we might have some synergy. Want to mate up?

Give me a call, thanks

PH

Reply #408466 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

good god if he is going to win a seat in parliament god help us all, that little rant looked like it was either done by a 5 year old kid or kim jong il's left testicle

Reply #408470 | Report this post

Cats82  
Years ago

Hahahaha lol haha

Reply #408471 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

PH, hah!

Reply #408478 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

Sitiveni, if your tilt at a federal seat falls short then maybe you might wish to consider a state level political experience.

I understand independent candidates do well in the electorate of Mount Gambier. Your platform for the return of plastic bags at supermarkets should win you plenty of support! :-)

Jokes aside don't let Bruno's new venture take the wind out of your sails, this just means there is now an opportunity for someone else to oversee the rebirth of NBL basketball in BrisVegas. It's a safe bet most of us want it to happen but without passionate people like you the goal becomes just that little bit more difficult for others. Look at this as a new opportunity, not a further setback.

Reply #408483 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I can't for the life of me figure out if Sitivini is a self-aggrandizing narcisist or a legitimately delusional schizophrenic...

Reply #408518 | Report this post

PO  
Years ago

No idea Mick, but I am bloody shirty. I spent at least 4 minutes being a smart arse here, and the bugger has not bitten at all. Narcissism or whatever aside, you can at least have the courtesy to respond.

cheers
PO

Reply #408524 | Report this post

Uncle fester  
Years ago

Will the bid team target wright, Joyce, or other as the inaugural HC?

Reply #408550 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't use an alias here sitiveni. Use your real name seeing as you want to run for politics. Bullshit of course. Don't hide.

Post your real name and if you are indeed running for politics anywhere, we all know exactly who NOT TO VOTE for.

Reply #408603 | Report this post

Vesta50  
Years ago

sitiveni, everyone here has seen through your BS from day one. I read your posts for the comedy value only, on the basis that not one thing you've ever said is true.

My guess is that you're really unemployed, sit in front of your computer all day in your Housing Commission flat making up stories about how much you know and how much money you have. Give it a rest, nobody is impressed at all.

Reply #408616 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I reckon jumping from politics to running BA is a natural progression. Not sure why that hasn't been thought of before....

Reply #408618 | Report this post

Bball fan  
Years ago

HO 3

Sitiveni 0

Reply #408673 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Bball Fan. I want a bonus point for the PH letter.

Reply #408678 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

Election is in the Bag. ps. Thats Aunty Paulene and Uncle Commodore Frank Bainimarama Please....

Reply #408735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sitiveni,you really gotta get back on the medication dude. You need help.

Reply #408752 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Sitiveni, can you please ask Uncle BananaPajama to kindly stop breathing thanks.

Reply #408755 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it!" —Charles Barkley

Reply #408767 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Sitiveni, I told you where you had contradicted yourself - no acknowledgement?

Reply #408837 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:29 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754