PeterJohn
Years ago

Luke Schenscher's back injury - how serious?

Apologies if this has been discussed in another thread but I wondered if anyone knows how serious Schenscher's back injury is? He's been out for 2 months now and I assume he won't be back this season.

Does anyone know if it's seriously damaged and whether it will affect his playing future next year? I hope not.

If it has been discussed elsewhere, a link to the thread would be appreciated.

Topic #31087 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

surely it is related to his hip surgery last year?

Reply #408704 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Don't be surprised if we don't see Luke in a 36ers uniform until next season. With no hope of making the playoffs the best thing they could do for him and the team is to keep him in cotton wool and go with the lineup we're currently using.

Reply #408751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He would be dumb to play 2 more games in a lst cause for some coaches who wont be there next season. Big picture, in clubs best interest to shelve him till preseason.

Reply #408772 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

don't worry about his back...it's the size of his ticker that concerns me.

Reply #408824 | Report this post

jay ray  
Years ago

You guys just don't get it!! It's a tough mans game. Tall don't make you tough. Have you seen Boguts stats as of late? I love the guy and a lot of other Ausie players, but love don't make it. To be an NBA, average player, you have to be born with a basketball in your crib. This ball enters into your blood stream and becomes your life line. All you guys that might read this, did you ever join a pickup game with the temp below zero?
There are many good Ausie basketball players around, but they cry when they have to play more than one game in two weeks. Bogut is a good "Ausie player" but He just can't stand uo to our expectations!

Give Luke a break, He is just burnt out. So as Bogut, Mills, and so on!!

Reply #408842 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:51 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754