Uncle fester
Years ago

Radfords future?

Where to post season for the 2nd in charge? Seabl? ABA? Another Nbl club? Return to 6ers? Overseas?

My prediction is another Nbl team as a key assistant. Tigers perhaps?

Topic #31091 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

My prediction is that his time in the NBL is over. I'm not interested in all the negativity on this forum about he and Marty, but realistically, what NBL club would touch him? Both he and Marty could not hope to go any further that SEABL for their next job.

He has no people skills whatsoever. Also I'm sure his basketball knowledge is great, but when he speaks he just cannot seem to get the message across, and it makes him sound like he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Reply #408780 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lions Women ABA????

Reply #408784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His agent/mate is shopping him around. He will need a number of other people to move on and then hope he can slot in very quietly.

Reply #408807 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's done, he's had his shot, back to NW Tassie. Time for others to have a crack as A/C's in the league.

Reply #408808 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

I have spoken to him a few times now and have found him to be fantastic and very knowledgable with high bball iq. Not sure what happens next but i hope he is not lost to the game.

Reply #408814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Very knowledgable with high bball iq as evidenced by his recruitment of SC.

Is there an assistant coach's spot open at the Perth Wildcats? Oh that is right.

Reply #408821 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Maybe a return to Perth?

Reply #408822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is a salesman thats about it. Out of his depth, in evry key department. Wish I was wrong because he has dented the 36ers in many ways.... done at the pro level unless a team has a suicide mission.

Reply #408823 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A coach who was smart enough to select a guy called Redhage in his side and go onto National success.The rest is history.

Reply #408874 | Report this post

Muzz Buzz  
Years ago

Radford will be fine. Well respected in the wider basketball community

Reply #408879 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Perth to wrap him up so whoever he may go to doesn't beat them.

Reply #408880 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Muzz Buzz, he seems to be on the nose for Adelaide fans. Why do you think that is?

Reply #408885 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The fact that so many 36er fans are concerned about the A/C shows just how fickle they are.

Reply #408888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they both might get another season

Reply #408891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most likely finish his Law Degree and get a real job.

Reply #408895 | Report this post

Muzz Buzz  
Years ago

Because Jack most people who post on here would have never spoken to him or Marty. Players defend him and Marty to the death. Even ex players have posted on this forum defending them. The guy is knowledgeable and passionate about the sport. Most of the off court culture that Perth has was implanted by him upon arrival. The coaches tried to do the same here but didnt have as great a relationship with the admin.

Reply #408897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Muzz Buzz spot on!!
But You are trying to convince Dumb Fucks that know nothing.

Reply #408901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Strange... the things I've heard out of Perth suggested they were glad to see the back of him.

Reply #408908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So you're trying to tell me an assistant coach was responsible for Perths success?

Reply #408909 | Report this post

Well  
Years ago

How can you say he is a reason for failure if he cant be a reason for succeess?

Reply #408910 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Maybe if Beveridge gets the Aussie team the Wildcats will get back Radford to take over?

Reply #408911 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

There's always two sides to an argument and I had wondered if he was just mis-understood.

Reply #408912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The tech foul incident is where a respect was lost.

Reply #408919 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

You could see last Saturday as he called out "Gibbo, Gibbo, Gibbo" pointing to a player and giving him instructions only to be waved off by Gibson and completely ignored. Clearly has his respect lol.

Reply #408965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Skud and we lost by 1 point!!

Reply #408970 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:42 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754