No Respect
Years ago

ABL 2013 - Men

Heads up, there will be two threads covering men and women...

I know there is 200+ thread on ABL rumors, plus a punch up thread, plus discussion of starting fives, but what is happening out there. Again, there is no media coverage even though I assume the season starts in a couple of weeks. I checked the sporting pulse site and there is nothing on there. What gives? Any thoughts on what may happen now we are close to the season starting? Is there a preseason tournament this year?

Topic #31096 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You obviously didn't look too hard it's on the ABA section!!! And they have advertised for someone to do write ups!!

Reply #408839 | Report this post

zippitydodah  
Years ago

Central ABA has its own sporting pulse link try looking there

Reply #408841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Derp

Reply #408844 | Report this post

warrior  
Years ago

Lions men lost both games to Mildura Heat on the weekend in Mildura.

Reply #408881 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Someone is just trying to drum up a bit of hype / excitment about the upcoming ABL season.

Just by starting a thread they have probably already put more effort into the marketing of this years ABL than BSA staff have or will.

Obviously there are people out there that want to know what is going on around the local comp, and these threads need to be started every now and then because they run off on tangents.

Reply #409075 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

With the season to start in about 11 days there hasn't been much talk on the ABL teams.
I hear Woodville have two of the Ng's back and have picked up Brine from North?
Any other movement going on???

Reply #411037 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rumour has it that Al is not happy when he found out Brine is going to college.

Reply #411044 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Wouldn't he have missed that opportunity because he has already played a number of years in the ABL?

Reply #411046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ever heard of doing research on a player before getting them to play for you, 3 clubs in 4 years would be a hint!!

Reply #411056 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Agree with the above!

Reply #411222 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:23 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754