orbit
Years ago

Bogut back in action

He only had 4 pts but was +35 in 22 mins. 10 rebounds & 0 turnovers. Not too shabby!

(Mod: Topic updated to cover recent/future games from Bogut.)

Topic #31119 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great to see him back on the court. He's missed a lot of time. He might not get back to his peak, but I think he'll get close. He's still got a lot of good basketball left in him.

Reply #409119 | Report this post

Carcus Mamby  
Years ago

Did he hit a 3 though?

Reply #409163 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

I notice that team mates state that they notice the difference it makes having him in the centre. I like the balance & chemistry GSW has.

Reply #409170 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I like the Warriors Coach. Intelligent man, great knowledge and once played for the Knicks.

Reply #409212 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He was +16 today. 32 minutes, seven points, 10 boards, four assists, two steals, three blocks. No turnovers. Pretty handy stats considering.

Could be his second time to the post-season? He's only played five games, back in 2005/06.

Reply #409440 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Milwaukee went to the post season in 2009/10 and he was a huge reason why before that gruesome injury. So 05 wasn't the only year...

Reply #409441 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He didn't play in the post-season that season though. 2005/06 were his only post-season games.

Reply #409444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've heard he isn't too popular amongst his teammates. Apparently they don't appreciate him telling them how to play when he is hardly ever on the court.

Reply #409447 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

I've heard the handle bar stache has something to do with the animosity. People just get jealous when they see another man with cool facial hair. Haters gonna hate.

Reply #409448 | Report this post

Haters gonna hate.

Yeah man.
What up dog.

Been reading American shit for too lng mate?

Reply #409451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anonymous: So who on the team are you mates with to hear that? This should be interesting.....

Reply #409486 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

With the playoffs only a few weeks away they latest injury may just have happened at the right time, he had another decent rest and should be in pretty good form come playoffs, I actually didn't expect him back this season after the last injury. He will be valuable in Finals basketball. I just hope he can play for the Boomers next year, Im sick of him being Australia's best player and never playing for us.

Reply #409503 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Can GSW say to the Australian coaches 'yeah he can play for you, but only 25 mins a game'?

Reply #409532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Won't play for Boomers in immediate future. His health is far more important. He has had a shocking run of injuries the last 3 years.

Reply #409542 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:11 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754