Anonymous
Years ago

F1 on Ten/One

Anyone else notice that the F1 has taken over both Ten and One this afternoon. Meaning no Crocs and Tigers which is a pretty big game.

Or have I missed something?

Topic #31166 | Report this topic

skud  
Years ago

Well, if you check the TV guides online it shows that F1 is on all day....

Reply #409774 | Report this post

SamCro  
Years ago

What a garbage decision, surely it doesnt need to be broadcast on both channels at the same time. NBL once again being treated like dirt from their broadcasters!

Reply #409777 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I love f1, more than I love the NBL, but it's both stupid and a joke that it's on both channels all day. I actually planned to watch the 10:30am quali, do a few errands, then tune into the nbl around 1 to watch the game then get back to the tv by 4:30 for the race. Poor decision to have the same coverage in both channels all day. Really kicking dirt on the NBL

Reply #409779 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

i have a feeling its on one in adelaide and perth. F1 last year for a period was put on ten and in delay, and both markets complained heavily (especially perth) and they placed it back on one live, ten delay.

I cant confirm but i assume on the east coast one would have the bball.

Reply #409781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its not on (the NBL) in Adelaide.

Reply #409782 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

"i have a feeling its on one in adelaide and perth. F1 last year for a period was put on ten and in delay, and both markets complained heavily (especially perth) and they placed it back on one live, ten delay. "

The F1's have always been live on ONE HD and delayed on Ten.
The reason its on both channels today is because analogue signal is still active and they have to cater to people who haven't upgraded to digital. This SHOULDNT happen after april

Reply #409784 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

There's no bball on the east coast.

Reply #409785 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

You'll find the Tigers v Crocs game is being shown on 10 at 12.47 am on Monday morning (in Adelaide at least)

Reply #409786 | Report this post

Joshuapending  
Years ago

In adelaide the F1 was live on One delayed on Ten, then for a race or two they cut the live One coverage people complained and it went back to normal. The east coast had it on Ten but not Onif I recall.

Reply #409787 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

NBL got no live stats right now either. it's a joke

Reply #409788 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

We are so lucky to be witnessing one of the greatest ever f1 drivers of all time in Alonso. Truly amazing how skilled and fast he is

Reply #409803 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Ingles13 - protip: that post was probably a little obvious. Nice try though.

Reply #409821 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

it might be obvious to F1 fans but to the casuals that only watch the Aus GP because it's all over the TV, it might be new information to them.

Reply #409826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I, for one, am soooo lucky to be witnessing such masterful contribution from Ingles13. It really is a pleasure to visit this site every day and witness his excellence at work.

Reply #409886 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:44 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754