Black Panther
Years ago

NBL TV - No Replays, No Reply

I can't watch any replays for games after March 9th. Blue screen "Live event starting.." shows then time/progress bar advances on and on. Finally, I get some of the pregame coverage until time runs out?

No replies to my emails to report problem. I am in the US.

Any ideas. Been generally happy with the service this season.

Topic #31167 | Report this topic

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Change your computer clock to eastern standard Australian time. NBL TV refuse to acknowledge this as a problem but that's the solution.

Reply #409790 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Double Clutch, thank you. I've had this problem of only watching the first three quarters for a while. Haven't tested your solution but will remember this for later and if it works ..... wahoo. Thanks mate.

Reply #409810 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

No worries, same with me Moses. Was so frustrating when I found such an easy fix for something that was a problem for so long.

Reply #409816 | Report this post

Black Panther  
Years ago

Thank you Double Clutch. It works now. We had a time change over here in the states and everything went gunnybags after working well all season. Makes no sense.

Reply #409830 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:06 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754