Best Stadium/Court in BSA?

As the title suggests, what do you think is the best stadium/court in Basketball SA, and why?

Topic #31198 | Report this topic

Years ago

court 3 at the port.

by a mile

Reply #410248 | Report this post

BearCat2  
Years ago

With a new scoreboard and clock that work too

Reply #410249 | Report this post

Quickie  
Years ago

I hear from a parent who had a recent visit with their son for district games

Wayville nice and clean,courts are in good condition 8/10

Pasadena woeful,toilets and floor absolutely dirty,won't go inside these facilities,looks like they only clean toilets facilities once a month.1/10,heard Pasadena on tight budget on expenses for cleaning ,referees ,supervisors,door keepers.

Will ask parent to scout report when interested hoops onlooker returns

Hill crest and Mars next

Reply #410259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL, if Pasadena gets a 1, I shudder to think what some of the older stadiums are going to get!

Would cleaning of Pasadena (toilets etc) be a school matter? Not sure... Refs, supervisors, doorkeepers etc would be exactly the same as every other BSA stadium - so if you believe that you are pretty gullible.

Reply #410307 | Report this post

ringlord  
Years ago

St Clair with the netting on the ceiling to catch asbestos sheeting gets my vote.

Reply #410363 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its wherever sturt play as they have all the stadiums and the runnings of them eg umpires, car park for their token city 4wd's, video areas set aside, spectator areas to fit their ego's etc etc, in support of them (or scared of them).

Reply #410439 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:53 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754