Anonymous
Years ago

Melton Thoroughbreds Lose Again

This just in, #inbredlife continues their losing streak, slipping to 0-2.

More news at 7.

Topic #31269 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

and have mornington at mornington next round!
0-3 is my guess!

Reply #411181 | Report this post

X  
Years ago

Your kidding urself if you think that Melton are going to drop to 0-3. Their first 2 games were against the teams that right now sit 2nd and 3rd on the ladder. I'm not involved wit that club buti know things are looking on the up. They will beat Mornington for sure.

They r doing really good given the new coach only started the wed before the first game (that they almost won)

Keep in mind as well the YL ballers dominating.

Reply #411193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is no chance Mornington will beat Melton. The Melton boyz been lookin forward to this game for some time. This game wont even be close.

Reply #411202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I swear this same thread happened last week, and the same two people responded with the same two responses.

Reply #411217 | Report this post

MeltonBasketball  
Years ago

Can those people who are on here representing Melton, please just tone it down a bit.

I love the passion and the positivity, but it's starting to get obnoxious and annoy a lot of people.

It reflects poorly on the club and is destroying the image we have worked so hard to build over the past 18 months.

I'm not asking that you stop posting, just remember that because we are a small club, what people read on here goes a long way to how they view us- and at the moment, it's not great.

Get it done on the court- and people will notice.

#bredlife

Reply #411248 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Well said @Melton

Get results, play finals and win D2 first beofre you start talking it up!

Reply #411258 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

@MeltonBasketball

Firstly well done as for a small club you are probably one of the most talked about Associations in the Big V if not the Basketball in Victoria. I wish my club had as much publicity as you. Good or Bad.

Understand what you are saying but, I can assure you that with all the talk the first result people look at after their own is Melton's. Your club is flying at the moment, the results will come - you have only played 2 games. The enthusiasim your people have is second to none. IMO let them go and talk up a big game, it will get people in through the door one in the way or another (to see you win or lose).

Good work on building a culture and great to see your club backs themselves every single game. Confidence will win games that you probably shouldn't get over the line with.

Again well done, I hope you guys dont do what the bigger clubs do and become so controlling people cant speak their mind.

Just to prove all those people that complain about you guys posting stuff I hope you beat Mornington next weekend.

AND I AM NOT FROM MELTON.B.A.

Good luck and I'm sure you guys can take out the championship.

Reply #411272 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#Bredlife baby

Much love

Reply #411274 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Last two posts same IP. Pretty sure just to make me laugh.

Reply #411282 | Report this post

!  
Years ago

LAME!

I was Surprised it took Todd Anderson this long to post something lol.

Reply #411719 | Report this post

Anyone want to update peeps on who won the C'ship?

Reply #433709 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

must be a really awesome celebration if you have time to get on here n post.

Reply #433715 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:54 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754