Peter Maravich
Years ago

NBA top 10's

The NBA has published the top ten for a number of things. http://www.nba.com/history/top10_main.html

There is bound to be some other opinions, personally, i think MJ shot on Ehlo (his last one) was the greatest shot, and the greatest move was when MJ went baseline on Starks, found Oakley, (i think), dribbled back out, then did another spin move baseline to dunk over Ewing.

Topic #3128 | Report this topic

dirk rules  
Years ago

i say that the richrdson and webb dunks should hav bin a little higher on the list. y dose lebron never enter the comp?

and that jerry west shot was unbelievable hey. half-coart to force overtime, that is remarkable.

and wats with yao in the greatest new players. hes not good at all. way overrated.

i still think that the game were wilt chamberlin scored 100 point has got to b the best preformance by any1 in the history of the game.

Reply #35891 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

what about greatest finals moments. 20 year old rookie magic johnson, starts center plays forward and guard, 42 points 15 rebounds 7 assists and 5 steals. going on to win the championship and the finals MVP

Reply #35936 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

dominque and jordan going bucket for bucket in the glory years of the nba-the 80s

Reply #35956 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Wilt-the stilts 100 point game or his 55 rebound game would be awesome, I can't believe no one had a video camera for his 100 point game.

I guess that back then the cameras would have been huge

Reply #35994 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

they kept on zooming in but they couldnt get a picture of anything more than his head

Reply #36133 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

long live oscar robertson

Reply #36134 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

re: NBA top 10's (#36133)

they kept on zooming in but they couldnt get a picture of anything more than his head

cheezeburger, 30/05/05

This sounds familiar hey cheezy?? u no wat im talking bout

Reply #36158 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

ok killa

Reply #36233 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

lol. zing

Reply #36241 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

i know your dying for my courtime undersized pf

Reply #36260 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

yeh thats why u cry cheezeburger when you dont start. looks like ive got all the court time i need now

Reply #36274 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

ok fine undersized pf obviuosly your small minded.if you think im bothered by not playing div 2 bball with a struggling coach and team w in going through a horror run.your wrong.if you wanna be in a losing team undersized pf, but play for stats,well all the best to you.i dont know about you but i play to win.and im happy with my decision.

pd undersied pf were are you gonna play 5'11 will not get you the pf or c spot.sf is it......?

Reply #36418 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

play for the win ay cheezeburger, play for the win will sitting at home in from of nba live on playstation. The difference is cheezeburger is im a competitor and ill always go for the win. I wont bail out when going through a tough patch. The going gets tough u bail, fine.

so now you can winge about the coach, too any one who listens, from the spectators seat.

and by the way just because your 6.3 doesnt make you a center.

Reply #36532 | Report this post

Stella Artois  
Years ago

Are you two having a lovers spat. Fill in the details for all of us. It like "Bold and Beautiful" online

Reply #36537 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

just a bit of friendly banta. just a bit of fun.

the last quarter of the san antonio game today was amazing. Amare was unbelievable, did u see that reverse dunk of a worm move around duncan WOW!

Reply #36538 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

6'4 undersized pf get it right.get over it have my court time and get over it.im giving back to the club as an assistant coach.my 12 years of veteran knowledge got me the job

ps im sitting at home after a hard days work undersized and im coaching.part time uni must really take it out of you doing 5 hours a week.

Reply #36548 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

does the club know what your intentions are cheezeburger. They may have something to say about this.

Reply #36607 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

what could that be?

Reply #36615 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

all im saying is that does the club know that you intend on coaching. Have they assigned you a team yet.

whos assitant are you gonna be and does the head coach know that your gonna be there assistant.

Reply #36624 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

why are you bothering about it?

Reply #36736 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

larry bird is the greatest of all time so none of this even matters.

Reply #45380 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

HAHAHA u guys are hilarious. Woodville and its in-fighting...how funny

Reply #45566 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:11 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754