Jack Toft
Years ago

NH: RIP Chris Bailey

I was saddened to hear during the week that bassist Chris Bailey had finally passed away during the week of throat cancer. Chris Bailey was a previous member of The Angels, GANGgajang and other bands. He joined the Angels in 1976. Graham "Buzz" Bidstrup was the drummer for the Angels and the two of them forged quite a partnership together. After they left the Angels they collaborated on "Sweet and Sour" for the ABC before forming GANGgajang. He is not the only Angel in ill health with Doc Neeson battling a brain cancer.

There is a benefit concert on 17th April at Thebbie Theatre.

Topic #31336 | Report this topic

wurlitzer  
Years ago

Fond memories of my teens and 20s) condolences

Reply #412499 | Report this post

My respect of Toft has soared higher.

I am away when the benefit is on, but with all member of Chisel being there for a start, it will be an awesome concert.

Get along and post a review here maybe?

Reply #412518 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:48 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754