undersized pf
Years ago

Miami 2-1

Miami seem to be back on track after loosing game 1. They closed out Detroit 113 to 104. Miamis best was Dwayne Wade who finished with 36 pts 7 rebs and 2 assists.

Shaq had 24 Pts 6 Rebs and 5 assists. And Eddie Jones added 19 points.

Detroit had little stand outs apart from Rip Hamilton who had 33 points with 10-21 shooting.

Interesting to see how the rest of the series pans out.

Topic #3136 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

I still think Detroit will come up the victors but it is going to be a vicious battle going to 7 games.

Reply #36020 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

This is going 7, no question!

Reply #36031 | Report this post

JimBob  
Years ago

Miami are home they just needed to snare 1 game in Detroit.

Miami vs the Spurs in the final will be a belter. Wade Shaq Jones vs Duncan Ginobli Parker.

Lets just hope ESPN show us some games. At the moment they only want to show us the whitewash series not the close one.

Reply #36040 | Report this post

Why isnt Shaq getting rebounds?

Reply #36113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

late sweep like i said!

Reply #36165 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Think about who's guarding him E.L.G....Have you heard of Big Ben???

Reply #36174 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Didn't both Big Bens (the clock, and the player) stop working for a while yesterday? Hmmm...

Reply #36175 | Report this post

@ Panther (#36174)

Yeah but still I want to see him grab 20 boards a game. Unfortunately ESPN seems to love showing the Pheonix v Spurs series so much that I can't watch a Miami game!

Reply #36177 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:53 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754